Black People Politics : "obama Is A Puppet" - Eddie Griffin Speaks Out

Brother O ... talking to me, how would i know you're talking about someone else?

Whenever WSR is mentioned, Mr. Fuller and his COUNTER to it, comes to mind.

I originally asked about your ability to change united states foreign policy, as it relates to your inability to change their domestic policy ... and you have yet to answer that.

I don't guess you plan on doing that ... and that's all i was asking.

How can you change foreign policy when you can't change domestic policy?

Continue to ignore my foreign policy question ... while say'n that's all you'll talk about.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I don't agree with the premise that WE do not have the ability to affect or change us foreign policy. That is what lobby groups are for. The same for domestic policy which I do not care to discuss in this thread.

Obama is an elected official. As with all elected officials his policies reflect the interests of his constituents. I do not believe we are powerless in this system nor do I agree with the assertion that we have done nothing to change our condition. We do not have a central lobby group such as the Jews do with AIPAC and it is my argument that if we did we would be in a much stronger position.

I view this as a problem of lack of internal unity and a lack of concern for African affairs. You can disagree if you choose but this is my opinion and nothing can change that. Have a blessed day.

Brother Keita ... it's not that i believe there will be no more underground movements, i just don't see the necessity, prudence, viability, sustainability or effectiveness of them at this point.

I think it would be a great discussion to have, weighing the pros and cons.

I have opinion regarding it, as shared above, but am open to other perspectives.

I could surely be wrong.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Underground movements do exist as do African secret societies.

with modern surveillance technology it is probably more difficult to have a true underground movement
In all respect I'm done with this discussion. Some things are indeed difficult but not impossible. Furthermore, I think you and others need to look at the condition of Black people from a global rather than national perspective.

In all respect I'm done with this discussion. Some things are indeed difficult but not impossible. Furthermore, I think you and others need to look at the condition of Black people from a global rather than national perspective.
i cannot look from a global perspective because i do not know enough to be able to do that.
i am ignorant in a lot of areas. i am one of those who does not like to have firm opinions about stuff that i do not know.
those who have actual knowledge should teach. i suspect i am not the only one who is a little ignorant.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back