Black People Politics : "obama Is A Puppet" - Eddie Griffin Speaks Out

See, this is whats wrong with us now...How much do you think Eddie Griffith got paid to do this? I mean, i haven't seen him on tv lately....

Have any1 or did any1 know that Eddie Griffith had a reality show that came on for a short period of time? It didn't get any big ratings..

You might have already answered this but what do we expect Obama to do?

Chuck:

Folks like this are only as important and relevant as we allow them to be...

FYI...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Based on this, you seem to have a much better understanding, which precludes me from further explaining, thanks...other than not naming the narrow port, strait of hormuz, all else is on point:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-up-with-that-relationship.70948/#post-730503

Peace In,

Chuck:

The only importance and relevant things are for us to air our comments/criticisms/concerns/etc. about what Obama needs and should promise to do for our relations, i . e., for our votes, so he will get a second term in office...

Most of our relations live in big cities, and no true plan to bail us out Obama has revealed yet...

SMH...

Chuck:

The only importance and relevant things are for us to air our comments/criticisms/concerns/etc. about what Obama needs and should promise to do for our relations, i . e., for our votes, so he will get a second term in office...

Most of our relations live in big cities, and no true plan to bail us out Obama has revealed yet...

SMH...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Its easy to sense the deep love you have for our people, chuck. But Mr. Obama cannot save us from ourselves, even with an apparent 2nd term in office. What happens to us after eight(8) years with President Obama? We go back to square 1, watching white folk running the show.

Naw, if we are to improve our situation, Mr. Obama, alone, isn't responsible for that. Its entirely up to us to shed the self-hate, envy, disgust, etc...we harbor against ourselves.

Peace In,

He was talking about a man, yes, but "puppet on a string" implies that someone else is running the show and that he is just a figure head (which the President is).....I really don't see how anyone could disagree with the analogy....both parties are controlled by white corporations for white corporate, global, hegemonic interests......I've never really understood why so many of us are quick to defend this guy (not saying you're doing that Destee, but in general)....he really does not care about any of us and it's painfully obvious......Yes we are all under the umbrella of white supremacy, but the question is what are we doing under the umbrella to either destroy it or maintain it?

Brother Jahari Kavi ... i agree with you ... we are all under the umbrella ... and if pointing out who's here is all we can do, we're in trouble.

I propose that there is more that we can do ... we can empathize with the next Brother or Sister under the umbrella.

Who knows better than a Black Man, what another Black Man must go thru ... ?? ... yet it's often that very one that attacks his own first.

We don't have to tear each other down, because they are under the same umbrella, or in the same boat, with us.

It's suicidal behavior in my opinion ... just imagine ... all of us in a boat, the same boat, but we're fighting each other in the boat.

It's not gonna be long before the whole boat goes down, from the fighting we're doing on the boat ... everyone will perish.

They aint gave us the strongest boat to be in, the most sea-worthy in their fleet ... nope ... we're all in a dingy, fighting each other.

I say let's stop all fighting of each other ... all diminishing of each other ... all tearing down of each other ... just stop it.

Get our minds together, remember for one to survive on this dingy, we've all got to work together, row in the same direction, etc.

But we've been conditioned to fight the ones that are under the umbrella with us, on the boat, or whatever analogy fits.

I think we can overcome this ... in spite of the fact that we can't point to any great works from any of us ... i believe we can do it.

We must first stop rocking our own boat ... throwing our own help overboard ... persecuting each other for being what we all are.

I don't care who the Black Man or Woman is ... if they are in the same boat as me ... i'm standing in their defense.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

hey.. Scholar, Entertainer or Reverend.. Those are the three ways to get heard.. I might just have to put a Rev. in front of my name too... Reverend Skuderjaymes... get me a guest spot on CNN... ;)

Good comeback...

And seeing your pic makes it clear nobody dares to waste your time etc.

But I would appreciate more feedback as regards what else you've passed along to me...

Thanks in advance...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back