Black People Politics : Obama Hug

Good points AB and Bro. Clyde.

It just seems awkward. Obama's body movements seem to be saying something else. A visceral reaction...his arms seem to be saying "what the----"...... too close body contact.

I watched the video. On the one hand, the Pizza Store Owner had heard 40 minutes in advance that Obama was coming. From the looks of the conversation, Obama complimented his muscularity, and the man was showing off his body strength. I do not see why someone would attack someone for that. Technically the man should have known better, but I think the Secret Service knew better than to attack a man--at this point in the campaign trail--over the natural conclusion of his conversation with the President.

For instance, when you're with a woman and you mention your physical strength but she is doubtful, you do a gesture of strength that may include an impromptu lift. It's inappropriate, sure, but if she spits in your eye, kicks you and bites you, there's something really, really wrong with that woman. You know what I mean.

I'd watch the video rather than rely on the picture, because Obama wasn't holding his hands out for a long time, and in fact his hand signs were really communicating "Isn't this guy strong?" as opposed to "Wtf?"

The video tells you that Obama greets the man with how big he is for a Pizza store owner and whether Obama would get as big from eating his Pizza. It was very familiar, buddy language and it may well have mislead the guy--i.e. that Obama is very down-to-earth. The scene reminds me of a student who notices a cool, down-to-earth, lax teacher and invites him to smoke with him. Very inappropriate, sure, but it makes sense.

Good points AB and Bro. Clyde.

It just seems awkward. Obama's body movements seem to be saying something else. A visceral reaction...his arms seem to be saying "what the----"...... too close body contact.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Make no mistake, lol, I'm with you; its quite unusual:drink:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back