Black Poetry : Now your *** is missing this......

I love this but playas were meant to get playedBut me stop playing that will be the day. I see so many people looking cause they know I have 4 0r 5 chicks. They know when I shop I buy two of everything cause I know I will be with multiple woman and sh--. Life a player just a grand hustle-Life of a player is my main struggle torn between two woman that I love. Trying to play both sides is like being crazy in love.I know your one in a million but I tell every one that I tell every one I love them is that true playa mack. I think most brothers want to be playas cause they watch too much tv. Every one wants to be that bentley driving-**** that 9 till 5 and cocca tree selling-too many guns in the trunk carrying you to the next level until its judgement time fool. Yet im still a playa what choice do I have but to tell yall to neva ever cross nevar cause you'll see through the act!!
Much Love Poet!!

Take is slow gurl... I definately symphathize but I want to emphathize... Let love rain down on ya flow
Even though he don't know
Make your beauty complete
Even though some can't go that deep
Lavish yourself with a good book
Sit close to the fire
Pamper yourself something extra
Respect yaself
And see yourself shine
Be all that you can be
Let peace rule ya heart and mind.
Keep flying and soaring higher and higher never to retire
Don't you know you inspire?

Desert Storm
Too blessed to be stressed.

I love the aeshetic effect in your summarys, great appeal, your form is appropiate to the subject, and the style is excellent; I love the length of your work, many use 21 lines, nevertheless if the message is effective, their is no need to shorten are sanction your style of writing, the command of your form and style keeps the readers attention, you speak many truths, and emotions that many can relate to. Your creative pen speaks of a figurative language, and the image comes alive. I love the clarity and completness and the development of your theme, their are many general and accessibility and comprehension that gives your work excellent taste.
The impact works with great intellectual content, it gives the reader atomosphere, mood, and rythmic quality. Keep up the good work this is excellent.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back