Black Poetry : no white girls allowed

Thanks so much for the thoughts, feelings, and love

I so appreciate the feedback yall! A sista's new to this forum and in real life, I can be painfully shy. Yall are really making me feel comfortable about letting all this stuff inside my dome out. Thanks for making me feel welcome!

$$RICH$$ - I love your enthusiastic responses!

j'hiah - thanks for the blackman love, it's so needed!

blakverb - You quoted Na'im Akbar, he only happens to be one of my favorite scholars! I'm originally from Florida and I had the honor of meeting him when he came to speak at my university. He's truly brilliant, I'm glad you felt me on this one!

poeticdelight - true, true! I know the title of this piece would give someone the impression that I hate white girls. That could not be further from the truth, I'm not anti-white, I'm just pro-black and I was speaking on behalf of all the pro-black, Nappygrls of the world who feel that Black men and women REALLY need each other, nahimsayin?

BUT

let me get off my soapbox. Truly, thanks everyone for the feedback, I'm a always try to keep it real (god, I hate that saying but it seems to fit in this occasion)

peace,
Nappygrl

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back