Black Sports : NFL Favorites...

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
I remember when I was about 15 I started really getting into watching football. It was a big deal around our house...we'd have football parties almost every week. I've been a lover of football every since.

The Seahawks had some players I really liked at the time...Steve Largent, Jacob Green, Curt Warner, Franco Harris and Randall Morris.

BUT the player I loved the most at the time was a defensive back named Kenny Easley. Kenny played on defense and special teams and sometimes filled in where ever they put him. He was hot and I'd get excited every time he had possession of the ball. He was always unpredictable, he'd get knocked around and always came right back for more. He was explosive to me. I think Kenny is solely responsible for me falling in love with football.

Who were some of your all time favorite NFL players and why?

Lester Hayes - because he wanted to kill folk on the field
Earl Campbell - The definition of running downhill
Doug Williams - Bad Bad QB
Lynn Swan - Randy Moss before Randy Moss could catch a ball soaked in butter wearing rubber gloves
Dalton Hilliard - One of the most underrated backs in the NFL during his time
Bo - Bo flat ran over folk....see Earl Campbell
Barry Sanders - Put on a show everytime he touched the ball
Jack Tatum - He put pain into fools lives
Rocky Blier(sp) - Anybody that wasn't supposed to walk again then came back and started at fullback..gotta love that
Ronnie Lott - cause he used to knock fire out of them boys....played the game the way it should be played with no regard to anything but your job....

Mississippi Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back