Black People : "NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY"

Yesterday {10 - 4 - 2003}myself as well as an estimate of at least 1200 brothers & sisters from ALL OVER THE WORLD took part in the AFRICAN BURIAL CEREMONY in the WALL STREET area of Downtown NYC at Foley Square. It was a historical event,because of the LOVE WE SHOWED FOR OUR ANCESTORS,as well as EACH OTHER,despite the rainy weather, we let the pale devils KNOW that WE WERE GOING TO BURY OUR DEAD OUR WAY. Based on historical maps & documents,the original African Burial Ground is believed to be more than 5 acres in size,about 5 current-day city blocks.

My whole point in bringing this up is the fact that when we step to our business EN MASSE {in the masses} WE GET THINGS DONE! MASS PRESSURE ALWAYS ACHIEVES CHANGE.

UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED IT'S OVER;
WITHOUT US THIS PLANET WOULD BEGIN TO NOVA,
& GET COLD DARK & SCARY LIKE PLUTO ~ Chubb Rock

NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY

SOULDEEP3

HOTEP!!! ...

I, appreciate your most recent comments. In your initial reply, to MY ORIGINAL POSTED MESSAGE, beginning this thread ... YOU, attempted to challenge, MY APPROACH, and MY CREDIBILITY, implying a quote directed toward ME, saying... 'don't preach - build with our youth???'... Saying also for me to give examples???.

In reference to YOUR COMMENTS ... YOU, know, ABSOLUTELY!, NOTHING!, about MY CULTURAL BACKGROUND. YOUR COMMENT saying to me, don't preach, is NOT relative, to what I PRESENTED.

EVERY TEACHER, is an INDIVIDUAL ... You present information your way ... I, present information, MY WAY. I, also ASK, that YOU, do NOT attempt, or try in any way, to tell ME, how, to present whatever information, I, have. If, you consider, what I, present, as being so called preaching, as you said... That is YOUR, opinion. However, it is NOT for you to determine, the manner in which I, present MY information.

YOUR, OFF CENTERED, COMMENTS, attempting to criticize, HOW, I, PRESENT, MY, INFORMATION... Are a DISTRACTION,
being IRRELEVANT, and INVALID, toward what I, presented.

When I, read SEVERAL of YOUR POSTED MESSAGES... I, did NOT post a reply to your messages, attempting to question, and / or challenge you, in reference to how you presented your information. WHY???... I, ASK... Would YOU???... Attempt in any way... To do this to ME... Knowing, ABSOLUTELY, NOTHING aout ME, and / or MY CULTURAL BACKGROUND.

HEKAU!!!...

LORD IMHOTEP

NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY

HOTEP!!!...

Reply to: SOUL DEEP3

Again, I, appreciate, your comments. Some of my original music, has been compared to Miles Davis. There are those who said... Miles... Introduced the BIRTH of the COOL. I have always referred to myself, as being... MELLOW!!!.

REGARDLESS of the situation... I, retain, my calm and center.
My response to your comments, were NOT in any way, hostile, toward you... I was ONLY, responding, to your comments.

You, spoke, your opinion, and I, respected, that... I, expressed my opinion, in reference to your previous reply to my posted message.

I, shall not attempt, or try, to be like Miles Davis... I, shall continue to put forth my greatest effort, always... To be, like... MYSELF.

MY PRESENCE, is always tranquil, and firm, simultaneously...
Like the MOUNTAIN, that is firm, in stillness... And yet like WATER... CONTINUOSLY... FLOWING.

HETEPU!!!...

LORD! IMHOTEP!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back