Black People : "NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY" (Part - II)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by LORD! IMHOTEP!, Oct 5, 2003.

1. LORD! IMHOTEP!

LORD! IMHOTEP! Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    HOTEP!!!...

This posted message, is an extension of "NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY", that I, posted, several days ago.

Because of the varied response, from different members ... I, became inspired, to write, abd post ... "NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY" (Part - II).

One member in particular, attempted to criticize and challenge ... MY APPROACH, concerning how I, present MY information. I say again, to THAT member... "YOU present whatever information you have, your way, and... I, shall continue to present whatever information, I, have... MY WAY".

That member also expressed a comment, saying to me to not preach, and build with black youth and young adults. I say to that member again... Because YOU, know... ABSOLUTELY... NOTHING... About MY CULTURAL BACKGROUND... And MY PREVIOUS CULTURAL WORK... With BLACK YOUTH and YOUNG ADULTS... ACROSS THIS COUNTRY... "Obviously, YOU, are NOT qualified, to comment, in any way, concerning MY CULTURAL WORK, PAST, and PRESENT.

To further elaborate, on what I, refer to as the "NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY"... The so called... NEW SCHOOL -vs- OLD SCHOOL... PROPAGANDA... Is a COVERT... MIND CONTROL PROGRAM... Directed toward BLACK YOUTH, and YOUNG ADULTS, also referred to as the so called HIP HOP generation... Initiated by the federation of european secret societies... Being a part of THEIR... HIDDEN AGENDA... Of... CULTURAL... GENOCIDE!!!... Against BLACKS, in amerikkka... Being also a part of the GLOBAL GENOCIDE initiated against BLACKS, GLOBALLY.

When... PUBLIC ENEMY... KRS 1... X-CLAN... PARIS... DISPOSABLE HEROES of HYPOPHRISY... And other CULTURAL MINDED RAP ARTISTS... Were attaining RESPECT... GLOBALLY, for THEIR CULTURAL MESSAGES... According to the information we came across... They were being TARGETED... For so called 'NEUTRALIZATION' by the CIA.

A series of private, and secret, meetings took place, between a council of top level executives of the european music recording conglomerates in amerikkka, with top CIA officials. The purpose of those meetings, was to devise a plan... To initiate, a subtle, shift... From so called 'CONSCIOUS' rap, to so called... gangsta' rap.

A part of that overall plan, was to USE gangsta' rap, as a TOOL and VEHICLE, to PROMOTE, and ADVERTISE, the... SELLING of... CRACK COCAINE... In urban BLACK areas across amerikkka.

When 'LEGENDARY' former NFL HALL of FAME football player, Jim Brown... Became aware, of that WELL ORGANIZED PLAN... He formed a COMMUNITY BASED movcment, in Los Angeles, consisting of the main two street gangs, who became famous, in the amerikkkan media, for MURDERING ONE ANOTHER.

Like myself, he became informed, by reputable sources, that presented information, showing... The BASE of OPERATIONS for what would eventually became a NATIONALLY DISTRIBUTED CRACK COCAINE NETWORK... Was in South Central Los Angeles, and the MEMBERS of those two street gangs, wearing the gang colors of red and blue... Were being recruited as DISTRIBUTORS.

Interscope records was USED as a FRONT, for that operation... Spending MILLIONS of DOLLARS to PROMOTE so called gangsta rap... ENCOURAGING... BLACK on BLACK... VIOLENCE... GLORIFYING... The USE of CRACK COCAINE... And OTHER components of INSANITY.

There are those who in error, have attempted to defend the gangsta rap... SUICIDAL, image. Saying those MIS-guided, black young adults, have been discarded by the generation before them.

I, wrote various feature articles, for international global publications, promoting, 'CONSCIOUS' rap... And the importance of culturally conscious rap, not only to BLACK YOUTH and YOUNG ADULTS, also repeatedly saying that CONSCIOUS rap is IMPORTANT, for BLACKS in ALL NUMERICAL AGE CATAGIORIES.

THOSE black youth and young adults... That embraced so called gangsta rap... Made a CHOICE to do so... While TURNING THEIR BACKS... On... CULTURALLY CONSCIOUS rap music. The CIA, the amerikkkan government, and the federation of european secret societies, are NOT initially the cause of the GENOCIDE... That DEVASTATED black urban areas across this country... THEY, NEGATIVELY, EXPLOITED... The CHOSEN, IGNORANCE, and CULTURAL SUICIDE... Committed by gangsta rappers and those who CHOSE to FOLLOW THEM.

I, extended, CULTURAL COUNSELING, to groups of black young adults, in South Central Los Angeles... Atlanta... Chicago, and other geographical areas... CONTINUOUSLY, ENCOURAGING, THEM, to CHANNEL, THEIR, MUSICAL, POLITICAL, SOCIAL, and OVERALL CULTURAL, VISIONS, in a MANNER, that would be CONSTRUCTIVE... Toward the OVERALL BLACK STRUGGLE and EXPERIENCE... GLOBALLY.

To be CONTINUED...

HEKAU!!!...

LORD! IMHOTEP!

2. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    LORD!IMHOTEP! This information you are providing is ESSENTIAL TO US AS A PEOPLE to acknowledge,GLOBALLY. Once again,I NEVER DIRECTED ANYTHING TOWARDS U PERSONALLY,IT WAS A GENERAL STATEMENT TO BLACK PEOPLE [[[IN GENERAL]]]. I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON,& WILL ENCOURAGE U TO NEVER CEASE DELIVERING TRUTH TO OUR DIASPORA[[[THE WAY U DO]]],BECAUSE THE SCIENCE YOU ARE DROPPING IS RAZORSHARP. ~ONE SOUL~

3. LORD! IMHOTEP!

LORD! IMHOTEP! Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    NEW SCHOOL CONSPIRACY (Part -II)

HOTEP!!!...

Reply to: SOULDEEP3...

I, was NOT, hostile in spirit, when I, responded, to your previous replies to my posted messages.

I, respond, according to what is presented to ME. I, ALWAYS, CHOOSE to FLOW... On the WAVE LENGTH, of SYNCHRONIZED... COLLECTIVE... CULTURAL... INTERACTION... And... IMPLEMENTATION.

When there is conflict, individually, there is NO winner. What is LOST... Is a MUTUAL, experience... GREATER, DIVINE, POTENTIAL... Not expressed... Only... WASTED.

SUNNUTU!!!...

LORD! IMHOTEP!

4. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    THESE ARTISTS WITH MILLIONS IN THEIR POCKET TO SPEND SHOULD INVEST IN POSITIVE HIPHOP OUTLETS,SUCH AS CREATING OUR OWN MAGAZINES,NEWSPAPERS, TELEVISION, & RADIO. WILL SMITH & QUEEN LATIFAH PROVIDED EXCELLENT EXAMPLES OF BLACK SUCCESS THROUGH THAT OF HIPHOP GENESIS{FRESH PRINCE of BEL AIR : 8 SEASONS, LIVING SINGLE : 5 SEASONS}; CHUCK D. HAS A FEW WEBSITES GOING ON SCHOOLING US ON MUSIC HISTORY,as well as giving his views on CURRENT EVENTS. Those examples are grand,however,WE NEED M0RE....M O R E....M O R E!!!!

5. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Hotep!
    :hearthis: