Black Spirituality Religion : <<<Mystery/My Story>>>

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

...I like that!... and I am glad you do

of course, as long as you are not pulling my leg:geek:

Ase':qqb015:

Fine1952,

Of course not Fine1952, I am not pulling your leg, the Goddess is Love, you know that!...Peace In my sister friend, for real!

I appreciate your response.

I am not so sure about me being a Sibyl. I sure wish I had the gift to prophecy, heal the sick, give sight to the blind, raise the dead and make the lame walk.

His-story tells us that this type of female is a witch -- and although I have been called a b**** many, many times I would trade places for this life style in a hot minute.

Q. Why?
A. Because this lifestyle has purpose and it has meaning.

However, aside from that (smile) I truly hold the GODDESS of this Universe To The Highest Esteem.

Ase'

You're dang near close to it. I think in due time you'll realize it.
HTP
There's nuttin a Goddess can't do
:):peace:

Isn't she wonderful hiphopolx?
And so are you my brother friend, where you been?

And if U include yourself I'll be in full agreement. I just been reading up in here and not posting so much. The climate in here has been getting too sensitive as of late.But Ive been around. I remember when we folks here enjoyed heated debates, I found them very uplifting particularly in my quest for truth. I'd even miss the ppl I debated with the most if they left 4 a spell.
:10500:
Thanks 4 the kind words brotha.

:peace:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

And if U include yourself I'll be in full agreement. I just been reading up in here and not posting so much. The climate in here has been getting too sensitive as of late.But Ive been around. I remember when we folks here enjoyed heated debates, I found them very uplifting particularly in my quest for truth. I'd even miss the ppl I debated with the most if they left 4 a spell.
:10500:
Thanks 4 the kind words brotha.

:peace:

Brother, Brother, Brother, you are welcome and you speak pure truth to power, for real; I actually miss the old days too hiphoplox.

Peace In and I'll see you around, take care!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back