Black People : My Sister is Marrying a White Man

What do you mean when you say "Luck"?

Naww just kidding...little jest :em4500:

I'm interested in a response.
Edward Williams,
Are you willing to answer this question now:?: :flirt:

MenNefer,
That was BlackTasTically stated and mirrors my thoughts. I don't Vote. REfuse to do so. I have come to KNOW for me, that "The longer I "play the game", I'll HAVE TO play the game, as will those who has yet to light down on this side". I will HAVE TO play is because the game will continue to exist.
Once I stop playing the game* ...of LIFE in amerikkka, then I must work to find a RE~placement for "game playing".

and the Oracles say.....:qqb013:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Update

My person attended the wedding ceremony with alot of ambivalence. I listened to coding associated with rituals that reinforced our psychological dilemma as a collective. It was reiterated for me that the white guy in question (the fiance) was just a materialization of shaping factors which ushered my sister into making such a culturally careless decision. What we indefatiguably rehash in our discussions, that attempt to approximate issues that plague the black community, have their beginnings in ecology or systems analysis. We are challenged to go beyond our very "personal" way of sorting through the peripheral manifestations of culture or politics in order to adequately critique the ideological underpinnings(Again the Asili concept via YURUGU /Marimba Ani is a good start). Once this is functionally achieved our task is to wed our theoretical understanding (one in which a critical majority agree ) with the pragmatics or specifics that illustrate our daily experiences within this system. On the other side of the coin I saw how my sisters efforts or trails were fulfilled for her and crystallized in the wedding ceremony. I saw her face light up when the white cat said "I do" and that her relative existence appeared to be utopian within the judeo/christian context responsible for its incubation. I congradulated both of them and as I walked away he mumbled that "everything was okay, "we are just going to mix things up alittle." Sarcasm, a benign attempt to reconcile what cannot, or a so called freudian slip....I'll let you tell it.

From my heart....

My person attended the wedding ceremony with alot of ambivalence. I listened to coding associated with rituals that reinforced our psychological dilemma as a collective. It was reiterated for me that the white guy in question (the fiance) was just a materialization of shaping factors which ushered my sister into making such a culturally careless decision. What we indefatiguably rehash in our discussions, that attempt to approximate issues that plague the black community, have their beginnings in ecology or systems analysis. We are challenged to go beyond our very "personal" way of sorting through the peripheral manifestations of culture or politics in order to adequately critique the ideological underpinnings(Again the Asili concept via YURUGU /Marimba Ani is a good start). Once this is functionally achieved our task is to wed our theoretical understanding (one in which a critical majority agree ) with the pragmatics or specifics that illustrate our daily experiences within this system. On the other side of the coin I saw how my sisters efforts or trails were fulfilled for her and crystallized in the wedding ceremony. I saw her face light up when the white cat said "I do" and that her relative existence appeared to be utopian within the judeo/christian context responsible for its incubation. I congradulated both of them and as I walked away he mumbled that "everything was okay, "we are just going to mix things up alittle." Sarcasm, a benign attempt to reconcile what cannot, or a so called freudian slip....I'll let you tell it.

Dear brother,

I am glad that you were present. I do understand your position. I would enjoy being able to speak more freely, but because of the forum is public I must employ the adage that discretion is the better part of valor.

Don't leave her side, not spiritually, not mentally or physically. The TRUTH is always ALIVE and your SPIRIT will contribute to it's presence in your family, as diverse as it may or may not become. One LOVE.

I am pleased you attended even though you didn't agree.
I will tell you though you should never have to explain your actions when it comes to matters of the heart.
It is easy for someone to give you advice when they have never crossed such a path.
Also she's your sister not ours and i would never tell you turn ur back on her cuz you think she made a mistake pertaining to (HER LIFE)
I myself have never dating a white man much less marry one.
In your sisters defense though as a single successful black woman who dreams,wishes aNd prays for a loving black husband and father for present and future children most of the brothers i meet are not ready for that type of responsibility.(not all but some and alot of my girlfriends are going through the very same thing as well)
I am not getting any younger and neither are my brothers so why is marriage so scary but the production of babies are not?
Morally things are *** backwards!
We as black people need more more positive unions/ marital/family .
These white men know that and they target alot of successful black women who are looking to settle down.

This whole thing is ridiculous. So what if your sister is marrying a white guy. Live and let live. Soon you will have little neices and nephews. What are you going to do then, turn your back on them? There are bad people everywhere, Africa, America, Asia, etc., you can't keep hating and everyone is different, no one thinks alike. There are ignorant black, white, yellow, green, etc. people every where. You can't not invite him into your heart and home because the color of his skin, then you will be the ignorant one. I think times are changing and people are understanding that certain things individuals did in the past were wrong and they are trying to be better people and not repeat the past. Remember when people opposed the idea that the world was round & called anyone who thought differently crazy? Do the people who thought the world was round still hate the people who called them crazy? No, they accepted those people were wrong and moved on. The people who were wrong tried to be more open minded and as a result we have explored this planet to the fullest and now venturing out of space to know more. So give them a break. We are all humans and are not perfect. People are being oppressed and killed all over the world for not being the "ideal" type, but all you can do is have compassion and understand that they do not know any better, and that they are robbing themselves of great experiences. Stop taking the 400 years of slavery so personally. People of all races were slaves from the beginning of time. America just used that same idea to build its country and make money. Money is the root of all evil. If you want to hate something hate bad and evil. Open your mind and heart and try to learn from other people's mistakes and be a better man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back