Black Spirituality Religion : Mt : 24:5

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
I am curious as to a translation to something Jesus says. I understand it as I understand things, but I am curious as to how others translate or understand this saying. Post what you feel Jesus is saying.

Mt:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mk:13:6: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Lk:21:8: And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

I won't be long.

Music Producer said:
I am curious as to a translation to something Jesus says. I understand it as I understand things, but I am curious as to how others translate or understand this saying. Post what you feel Jesus is saying.

Mt:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mk:13:6: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Lk:21:8: And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Now you knew I would be one of people to respond to your question. To better answer your question one must read the entire chapter these verse are a part of to see what is going on. What Jesus is do is answering a question the disciples asked about a decorated temple. The temple was adorned with precious stones and the disciples were admiring the craftmanship. Jesus told them that the temple would be stripped of is jewels. mark the last days. The disciples asked when would that be. Jesus then gave a series of signs and events one of them being the coming of false christs or messiahs and false prophets. Jesus says be weary of the false christ claiming to be me or coming in my name preaching false dotrine. That has happened and will continue. e.g. Jim Jones, David Kiresh, Charles Taze Russell, JF Rutherford, Joseph Smith Jr etc. So how will we know when Jesus is coming? Jesus say you won't know when he coming but when he gets here everyone will know it's him. It will be unmistakeable and no denying it.

Peace

Radical Faith.

Sorry Wrong Answer

The Above Verse Are Speaking About Christian . Because Christian Are The Only Ones That Come In The Name Of Christ < Christ / Christian > Yashua Was Saysing Beware Of Those Christian Who Are Saying They Are Of Christ And They Are Not But Are Deceiver . Yashua Never Call Himself A Christian . Yashua Was Called A Nazarenes Acts 24 ; 5 Number 6 ; 2 Matthew 2 ; 23 . Paul The Anti - Christ Of The Scriptures Call You Christians Acts 11 ; 26 . So This Is Why Yashua Said Beware Of Those Who Come In His Name Calling Themselves Christian .... Christ / Christian ... Not A Hard Question :read:

Sorr

IssaEl21 said:

The Above Verse Are Speaking About Christian . Because Christian Are The Only Ones That Come In The Name Of Christ < Christ / Christian > Yashua Was Saysing Beware Of Those Christian Who Are Saying They Are Of Christ And They Are Not But Are Deceiver . Yashua Never Call Himself A Christian . Yashua Was Called A Nazarenes Acts 24 ; 5 Number 6 ; 2 Matthew 2 ; 23 . Paul The Anti - Christ Of The Scriptures Call You Christians Acts 11 ; 26 . So This Is Why Yashua Said Beware Of Those Who Come In His Name Calling Themselves Christian .... Christ / Christian ... Not A Hard Question :read:

Sorr
Christians are not the only servants of Jesus that comes in his name. Everyone sect of the New Testaments that I have spoken to say they minister, preach, worship and try to pull others into the body of Christ and they do all of their works in the name of Jesus.

So lets refrain from attacking a specific sect but include all of them for they all serve and worship a Son of GOD, not GOD.

I see and perceive that passage as you do but not only pertaining to Christians but all forms of worshiping Jesus and saying he is the Christ.

NoWay Do You And I See AnyThing The SameWay

Music Producer said:
Christians are not the only servants of Jesus that comes in his name. Everyone sect of the New Testaments that I have spoken to say they minister, preach, worship and try to pull others into the body of Christ and they do all of their works in the name of Jesus.

So lets refrain from attacking a specific sect but include all of them for they all serve and worship a Son of GOD, not GOD.

I see and perceive that passage as you do but not only pertaining to Christians but all forms of worshiping Jesus and saying he is the Christ.

I Think Your Pissed Because Your Small Mind Couldn't Come Up With The True Answer To Your Own Question . :nono: ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back