Black Spirituality Religion : Mt : 24:5

If you can deduce that Paul is an evil person why can’t you deduce the rest of the information given by the other apostles as also being evil?

What is it specifically that Paul says that makes you suspect he is the anti-Christ?

What is it specifically in the Old Testaments or the New Testaments that makes you believe Jesus was the Messiah?

What makes you thank I don’t have knowledge of the Scriptures, when all I use is Scripture to show a point?

Or better yet…

What have I not supported with the Scripture?

Funny Man < Music Produce >

Music Producer said:
If you can deduce that Paul is an evil person why can’t you deduce the rest of the information given by the other apostles as also being evil?

What is it specifically that Paul says that makes you suspect he is the anti-Christ?

What is it specifically in the Old Testaments or the New Testaments that makes you believe Jesus was the Messiah?

What makes you thank I don’t have knowledge of the Scriptures, when all I use is Scripture to show a point?

Or better yet…

What have I not supported with the Scripture?

Here The Deal . AnyOne Who Have Read AnyThing You Have Written Or Post And Have The < IQ > Above ( 3 ) Can Tell You Don't Know NoThing About The Scriptures . Because The Things You Say Is Madness And Have NoThing To Do With The Bible Teaching . And No Way Can You Believe Such Foolishness YourSelf . Because If You Do Boy Are You .................

IssaEl21 said:
Here The Deal . AnyOne Who Have Read AnyThing You Have Written Or Post And Have The < IQ > Above ( 3 ) Can Tell You Don't Know NoThing About The Scriptures . Because The Things You Say Is Madness And Have NoThing To Do With The Bible Teaching . And No Way Can You Believe Such Foolishness YourSelf . Because If You Do Boy Are You .................
you going to answer the questions.

IssaEl21 said:
First OverStand SomeThing My Brother You Don't Know What I Belief And Accept Ok .. And I Doubt If You Know What Truth Is . Is The Deal . Your One Of The So Called Christian , That Say God Have Show You The Way , And AnyOne Who Doesn't See Thing Your Way , The Devil House There Body . And There Not Save , Nor Are They Going To Your Make Believe Heaven . And The Devil Knows The Scriptures Well. And EveryThing Bad Happen The Devil Did It . And Everything Good Happen God Did . When I Hear Thing Like This From The Socalled Christian . It Tells Me Your God And The Devil Need Each Other To Exist . Its Called The Fear Game . Taught By Pastor Chicken Wing , Amd Minister Pig Feet . To Control There Congregation Minds . And If You Say I'm Lying . Go To Your Church And Question Your Miniter / Pastor And Question His / Her Teaching And See How Fast You Become The Devil . Rather You Believe In God Or Not . And As Far As The White Man . I Know Who He Is Plus And I Know His History . Now Get This Right I Know His History . Not His - Story Which He As The World Accepting As Truth OverStand. , Music Cool With Me I Know He Has Very Little Knowledge Of The Scriptures , By The Things He Post . He Says The He Accept The Bible But Only Speaks Of The Part He Lock In . But I Don't Take His Insults Personal . Its Call Talking Trash . Men Do That You Know .
< Radical Faith Here's your question; What is Christianity and what do christians believe > First Yashua Never Call Himself A Christian . Paul The Anti - Christ Of You Scripture Call You Christian Acts 11 ; 26 . And Christian Say They Believe In The Teaching Of Yashua . But They Are Following The Teaching Of Paul .
Radical Faith Here A Few Question Ok .
If You Believe In Yashua And Accept His Teaching As Truth.
What Laws Do You Follow ? Chapter And Verses Stateing What Laws Do You Follow OverStand ..
Why Do Christian Only Speak Of Salvation , And Never Taught The History And Culture Of There Belif ...
Why Do Christian Fear Other Who Know Their Bible Better Then They Do ?

Matthew 22:36-38

36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment.

John 13:34

34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

You're an intellegent brother I hope you would you would extend me the same courtesy. These are some of the commandments I live by in my christian walk. Secondly I do know the history, culture and origins of my belief from the positive to the corruption. You tell me what's more important than eternity? Everyday that passes brings us closer to the end of life as we know it. How we live detemines what happens after we die. This is why salvation is so important. The christian walk toward God a something that increases your faith, matures your spirit and bring immeasureable joy the farther you go. As long as we are alive we will never know all there is to know. Christians take offence to someone trying to steal their joy with some surposed fact or contradiction to their interpretation of scripture. Don't get me wrong sometimes people misinterpret scripture. We are obligated to stengthen our saints' spirits with truth not make light of their spiritual immaturity in a boastful or competitive way. I hope I've clarified things.

Peace

Radical Faith

Here's a thought

Brothers look at us. We are so blessed to be able to debate and argue via the internet when some people don't have the basic necessities of life. Well brothers you've attemped to show me why my faith is counterfeit and why my worship is in vain. That's okay. Let me say this. Before we continue this religious pissing contest let me tell you what my faith allows me to do. My faith empowers me to prepare breakfast on Saturday mornings at 05:30am and feed and minster to the homeless in the homeless shelter so that they know that someone cares and hears their cries. My faith moves my heart to visit and minster to the elderly in nursing homes on Friday evening so that they may not feel abandonded and know that someone loves them. My faith strenghtens me to go into the prisons and visit the prisoners on Sunday evenings. We study Gods word together so that they may be changed forever and to let them know that even though they've made mistakes, God is a God of second, third, fourth and fifth chances and he will alway be there and it's never to late. My faith moves me to go into the housing projects on Saturday afternoons and give away bags of groceries to resident and doing so with humility, humbleness and graciousness. My faith show them that not all people judge people by their circumstances. My faith makes me a joyful giver which allows me to donate needed clothing, toiletries and other supplies to war torn Liberia in the Motherland helping our brothers and sisters survive the ravages of war from day to day. My faith gives me the vison to see a weekly bible study in the housing projects a van or bus ministry to bring those without transportation to the house of the Lord. My faith allows me to do all these things without being paid for it. As a matter of fact I contribute monetarily to these ministries. My faith gives me the courage to witness and share the gospel with everyone I meet reguardless of color, creed or religion without shame, inviting all to the house of the Lord. My faith gets me out of my comfort zone and calls me to action. So brothers I ask you does your faith allow you to go into our communities and be a catalyst for change or do you bask in Gods glory all by yourself? Are you fearful or ashamed to outreach and share your faith with a God lacking world? Does your faith equip it's saints, save souls and serve the poor? You can talk about but can you be about it? I leave you with this.

James 2:14-26

14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food.
16 If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that–and shudder.
20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless?
21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend.
24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Peace

Radical Faith.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back