Black Spirituality Religion : Mt : 24:5

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I am curious as to a translation to something Jesus says. I understand it as I understand things, but I am curious as to how others translate or understand this saying. Post what you feel Jesus is saying.

Mt:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mk:13:6: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Lk:21:8: And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I won't be long.

Now you knew I would be one of people to respond to your question. To better answer your question one must read the entire chapter these verse are a part of to see what is going on. What Jesus is do is answering a question the disciples asked about a decorated temple. The temple was adorned with precious stones and the disciples were admiring the craftmanship. Jesus told them that the temple would be stripped of is jewels. mark the last days. The disciples asked when would that be. Jesus then gave a series of signs and events one of them being the coming of false christs or messiahs and false prophets. Jesus says be weary of the false christ claiming to be me or coming in my name preaching false dotrine. That has happened and will continue. e.g. Jim Jones, David Kiresh, Charles Taze Russell, JF Rutherford, Joseph Smith Jr etc. So how will we know when Jesus is coming? Jesus say you won't know when he coming but when he gets here everyone will know it's him. It will be unmistakeable and no denying it.

Peace

Radical Faith.

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Sorry Wrong Answer

Mt:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mk:13:6: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Lk:21:8: And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

The Above Verse Are Speaking About Christian . Because Christian Are The Only Ones That Come In The Name Of Christ < Christ / Christian > Yashua Was Saysing Beware Of Those Christian Who Are Saying They Are Of Christ And They Are Not But Are Deceiver . Yashua Never Call Himself A Christian . Yashua Was Called A Nazarenes Acts 24 ; 5 Number 6 ; 2 Matthew 2 ; 23 . Paul The Anti - Christ Of The Scriptures Call You Christians Acts 11 ; 26 . So This Is Why Yashua Said Beware Of Those Who Come In His Name Calling Themselves Christian .... Christ / Christian ... Not A Hard Question :read:

Sorr

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Christians are not the only servants of Jesus that comes in his name. Everyone sect of the New Testaments that I have spoken to say they minister, preach, worship and try to pull others into the body of Christ and they do all of their works in the name of Jesus.

So lets refrain from attacking a specific sect but include all of them for they all serve and worship a Son of GOD, not GOD.

I see and perceive that passage as you do but not only pertaining to Christians but all forms of worshiping Jesus and saying he is the Christ.

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    NoWay Do You And I See AnyThing The SameWay

I Think Your Pissed Because Your Small Mind Couldn't Come Up With The True Answer To Your Own Question . :nono: ...

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    And I think you are pissed because when I say servants of Jesus it includes you. Which means that statements Jesus made referrers to you and your group also, which means you are no different from Christians. Just because you are able to spit fancy words, make possible historical connections and call Jesus by a Hebrew name means nothing to me because I see clearly your path is the same as the rest. There will be no escaping the praise of Jesus in any way. When the true Messiah comes he will denounce ALL religions that are not loyal to and worship, uplift and praise GOD only. If your religion is any type of derivative of the New Testaments or it causes you to put another beside GOD, praise another as Holy then it will be denounced and you will not walk freely in the Holy Land.

You tell me, what reason, what profit would it be to a true Messiah to have people worshiping him?

What does that achieve and were does GOD HIMSELF tell you to do that?

And don’t waste memory quoting Peter, Paul, Mathew, Mark or John because they are NOT GOD nor did they ever say they were, only you and the servants of Jesus raise their words to the status of divinity even over Specific Sayings of GOD, this type of offense will come to a full and the end of it all will come with a great sacrifice, a consumption determined by the LORD as you and the servants of Jesus have decreed. The servants of Jesus will be the sacrificial lamb.

22: Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.
    23: Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.
    24: Doth the plowman plow all day to sow? doth he open and break the clods of his ground?
    25: When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and rie in their place?
    26: For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    You Talk More S@#$# Then A Radio

It Not The Things One Knows That , Get One In Trouble , Its The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Get One In Trouble . OverStand . :puke2:

8. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    The Problem

The problem with both you guys is, Music you don't know God nor do you know his word like you think you do nor do you know Jesus. Your are being lead by a spirit of anger. Don't you know satan and his demons know the word of God better then men do? As a matter of fact they know more about God then men do. So stop letting the blasphemous spirits pollute you mind. Here's a question; if the author of the Old Testiment is Gods who wrote Gods words on paper and what is the difference between that and the New Testiment? Issa your problem is you don't know who christians are. You want to lump cults that claim they now Jesus with Christianity. Here's your question; What is Christianity and what do christians believe. I think you both associate Christianity with being a "white mans" religion. I can not deny many atrocities have been and are being committed in the name of God and Jesus. The church is not perfect by no means. The essence of what you guys are saying is like saying the police department has a few corrept cops so we should disband the police force. Brothers I don't mean to offend you. If I have I'm sorry but I'm trying to wake you up to the truth. The truth is not what I've studied or came to a conclusion about but what God has shown me. You ask how do I know I'm right? I've tried other things and was of a politically correct mind then God became real to me and everything changed. You guy are so close but you refuse to see. Don't let anger and pride get in the way of what God has for you. Neither one of you believe in a Triune God. This is where the confusion begins for both of you. I will create a post on that. Stay tuned.

Peace Brothers

Radical Faith

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Any writings written by any person or any thing that are written in a manner that express the words actually passed through the mouth of GOD and were actually spoken with HIS breath I must take literally and hold only it as accountable, being Holy and above all other words. That is my first and only rule of thumb. GOD can only be accountable for what is expressed as being spoken by HIM and that’s it, period. This method only works on books and writing that were written in those days. That is because in those days men continued to have a real fear and respect for GOD. So far this method has not failed me nor does it give me permission to worship another. That’s how I know the worship of Jesus or any other entity is being done without the consent of GOD. I do not speak in anger, what do I have to be angry at? And I don’t hate the white man; we are all tools of the one true GOD. But I do resist the white mans temptations and if that resistance appears to be hate in your eyes, then so be it.

I know GOD and I know Jesus more then you will ever understand.

Triune – being three in one.

I have already explained the Trinity theory from both points of view so don’t waste your time. These are the passages I use to resist it. I know you will not read them all because you despise the WORD, it gives you pain don’t it.

Isa:44:8: Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isa:45:5: I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa:40:18: To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

Isa:46:5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Notice how Isa 40:18 evolves into the Word of GOD. Ain’t that so cool? GOD is a Good GOD. So Good that HE clearly lets those that love HIM know when HE has ordained the words of a man. GOD grabbed that statement and reinforced it, made it Holy.

Deut:6:4: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Radical Faith

First OverStand SomeThing My Brother You Don't Know What I Belief And Accept Ok .. And I Doubt If You Know What Truth Is . Is The Deal . Your One Of The So Called Christian , That Say God Have Show You The Way , And AnyOne Who Doesn't See Thing Your Way , The Devil House There Body . And There Not Save , Nor Are They Going To Your Make Believe Heaven . And The Devil Knows The Scriptures Well. And EveryThing Bad Happen The Devil Did It . And Everything Good Happen God Did . When I Hear Thing Like This From The Socalled Christian . It Tells Me Your God And The Devil Need Each Other To Exist . Its Called The Fear Game . Taught By Pastor Chicken Wing , Amd Minister Pig Feet . To Control There Congregation Minds . And If You Say I'm Lying . Go To Your Church And Question Your Miniter / Pastor And Question His / Her Teaching And See How Fast You Become The Devil . Rather You Believe In God Or Not . And As Far As The White Man . I Know Who He Is Plus And I Know His History . Now Get This Right I Know His History . Not His - Story Which He As The World Accepting As Truth OverStand. , Music Cool With Me I Know He Has Very Little Knowledge Of The Scriptures , By The Things He Post . He Says The He Accept The Bible But Only Speaks Of The Part He Lock In . But I Don't Take His Insults Personal . Its Call Talking Trash . Men Do That You Know .
    < Radical Faith Here's your question; What is Christianity and what do christians believe > First Yashua Never Call Himself A Christian . Paul The Anti - Christ Of You Scripture Call You Christian Acts 11 ; 26 . And Christian Say They Believe In The Teaching Of Yashua . But They Are Following The Teaching Of Paul .
    Radical Faith Here A Few Question Ok .
    If You Believe In Yashua And Accept His Teaching As Truth.
    What Laws Do You Follow ? Chapter And Verses Stateing What Laws Do You Follow OverStand ..
    Why Do Christian Only Speak Of Salvation , And Never Taught The History And Culture Of There Belif ...
    Why Do Christian Fear Other Who Know Their Bible Better Then They Do ?