Health and Wellness : MORE PROOF VACCINES DONT CAUSE AUTISM

LOL!
You just trying to do a funny, right?

If you think it's just 'a theory' ask a physicist how much of it is just a 'in theory' idea. Hey, if the physicist happens to be far enough up on the food chain maybe they'll fire up CERN to prove the 'in theory' for ya, or If they happen to be one those toiling interns surely the closest cyclotron would do as well.
I posit that the settled theory that turns lead to gold is scientifically a lot more solid and settled than the theory that vaccines don't cause autism.

Other things theoretically possible offered by you?
Gotta admit that had me thrown for a bit. But I did finally, I think, find it. The gay gene thing, right?
So now you're a geneticist playing arbiter for that niche of science too? But honestly, who even cares who is do'n the rub-a-dub-dub with whom or how they do it anymore? Who really cares if theres a gay gene or not? That still a thing?
I consider the endeavor on the search for a gay whatever is truly what I'd call a MOOT point.

LOL

Or, how about you present the peer review paper of the physicist that's actually done it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back