Black People : More proof black voices is a AOL white supremacist website that needs to be shut down

AOL's blackvoices.

OK...Im gonna fess up here.
Im a member of blackvoices. I am also a member of other discussion posts and chats.
Ive seen the crap about us in BV and in other websites.....Ive had some bullcrap tossed at me...and Ive tossed some back.

To be honest, I dont take it that seriously. I mean, a poster cant be considered a threat to me, if it's just a anonymous person hiding behind a screen. Or hiding behind a pic, which may or may not be them.

If i took every commentary, every cyber threat and every boast seriously, then I would be a worried wreck......Ive learned that this is the Internet. And people lie, post up empty threats, make racist comments, misrepresent themselves. I learned that back in '98.

No offense, but if you have a real life, with real people in it.....you wouldnt take the online ramblings of a maladusted person seriously. Most cases I take it as idle threats or just plain humor.

When the computer goes off, so does the drama. And Im off to deal with real people in my community, in my state, in the world.

As far as shutting AOL down...good luck with that one.

The Enemy will Always try to Co-Opt our Struggle*

Hotep

If it were not for the "Divine" vision that sister "Destee" has...with a high standard and commitment to "Black Liberation"...we would not have this chance to express our ideas...while being able to grow as we share information and insights of truth.
Exposing the Lies, Myths and Distortions that are all around us daily...we find refuge in each others company and away from the "Foolishness" we are blessed to "See" in some other places on the web...that are obviously "Co-Opted" by our pure and natural open "Enemies" who would like to keep us in a "Ignorant" state so that they can continue to "Use-Abuse" and to Oppress and exploit...Ignorant un-seeing and no-understanding so-called Black People..."They will not be Successful !"

Ase`

abstract219 said:
OK...Im gonna fess up here.
Im a member of blackvoices. I am also a member of other discussion posts and chats.
Ive seen the crap about us in BV and in other websites.....Ive had some bullcrap tossed at me...and Ive tossed some back.

To be honest, I dont take it that seriously. I mean, a poster cant be considered a threat to me, if it's just a anonymous person hiding behind a screen. Or hiding behind a pic, which may or may not be them.

If i took every commentary, every cyber threat and every boast seriously, then I would be a worried wreck......Ive learned that this is the Internet. And people lie, post up empty threats, make racist comments, misrepresent themselves. I learned that back in '98.

No offense, but if you have a real life, with real people in it.....you wouldnt take the online ramblings of a maladusted person seriously. Most cases I take it as idle threats or just plain humor.

When the computer goes off, so does the drama. And Im off to deal with real people in my community, in my state, in the world.

As far as shutting AOL down...good luck with that one.

What you don't realize is that these are real people behind the computers with real minds and missions outside of the board!
The abort black babies statement truly got to me!
What if the very same person thinks this way happens to be your wife's gynecologist ,and instead of giving her a check -up or vaginal ultrasound he pulls the very life you and her created out of her by pulling her aminio hook and busting her bag before the baby even gets a chance to grow ! Premeditated murder!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back