Black People : More proof black voices is a AOL white supremacist website that needs to be shut down

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Sep 6, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Here are a selections of racist forum topics:

2. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Should BW Abort Black Male Babies

First of all, I am not talking about black married couples having and raising their black son who by the way if the black dad is a good man will probably turn out that way also. I am not talking about single black women pregnant with black female or biracial male babies. But it seems the real problem only occurs with single black women trying to raise their black sons.

It seems many black men who were raised by single are full of rage and contempt for their black mom and other black women. They haven't been taught to be real black men because females are not equiped to teach boys to be men by themselves. It is easier for single black moms with biracial male children because their fathers are white and they can adjust and fit in with the majority better than the confused, angry black male.

Black men raised by single black mom, account for a large portion of crimes and the prison population. They are also most likely not seek higher education and become nothing but a drain on society. They whine up hating all black women and loving anything white because they hate themselves. So with all this unhappiness resentment and hatred that will occur from a single bw having a black son, would it just be wiser, first to use birth control or if you happen to get pregnant anyway to take an ultrasound asap and if it is a black girl baby then keep her but if it is the male fetus of a black dead beat dad, abort imedicately?

Since I have been on this site and other black sites, I am sad to say this but I am feeling more and more that the only black males that should be brought into this world should be the product of a black married couple[/QUOTE]

http://blackcommunity.blackvoices.a...ssages&tsn=1&tid=49174&webtag=ti-talkoftheday

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    That is ****** up.

4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
  5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Black boys love their mamas.

First the tell our men to get vesectomies. Now they're telling us to abortt our men.

Like there are no angry white men. Like there are no white dead beat dads. Like there are no whites on welfare. Nody is telling them to get a vesectomyor abortion.

6. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Supposedly this message was written by a black woman in an interracial relationship. However that website is so infesting with white racist, it is difficult to tell who is really behind the many racist posts.

7. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    : (

This is a shame..smh

How long has this been going on and what can we do about it? I haven't been over there in a loooong time but they need to be shut down...

I think I'm going over there now to break out all their windows and spray paint graffiti on the walls.

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The gods of cyberspace seem to know my @$$ better not go over there cause when I click on one of Pan's links I get a runtime error. Y'all never seen Da River when she turns into Da Rapids.

Oooh just let me get over there. I'll make New Orleans look like a bubble bath.

9. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    River:

I clicked on the link, and was taken to the thread, so I know they are valid. You are welcome to go to that website and respond. However with trolls regularly posting on Black Voices, the racist threads they start are meant to be inflammatory, not to invite intelligient dialogue. Most rebuttals are met with cursing and racial slurs. I think going to AOL and protesting to be a more effective approach. Sister Karmashines stated that AOL suspends the accounts of users who sent offense/racist messages (offensive to white of course). I think we need to pressure them to apply that to racist messages against blacks as well.

P.S. I will be adding more racist threads (proof) as time permits.

10. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Replys to that post from black voices

Here's another idea in that same spirit of your state of mind. Round up the newborn black babies that escaped your Master Plan, put them to sleep and burn them. You'll find the plans to Auschwitz in the German archives, you INSANE BASTARD! Your post made me sick to my stomach.

I've gone to that sight and I wonder why your picking out only the most offensive posts and ignoring the posts that are arguing against it???