Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Followers not Leaders.. even with commute lanes and everything we do here.
They do in Europe first. We are not innovators, just duplicators and followers in many respects.

Checking with the Queen if we can do this or that ..
I thought that was not part of this democracy but it is ... really it is... still is and we send them money ( billions of our tax dollars ) every year for no apparent reason.. Paying for friends and allies. We send Billions all over the world and pay every other nation that has citizens here billions and give their citizens housing, loans and education at a discount or free

YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS..
( The line already exist on the 1040 Form.. To Whom does check exempt box apply on the Federal tax 1040 form apply to anyway? )

DEMAND ... IF THE BLACK COMMUNITY BECOME EXEMPT FROM FEDERAL FOR FOUR OR FIVE GENERATIONS THAT WILL BUILD BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES AND PROSPERITY. THE ARGUMENT AGAINST REPARATIONS HAVE BEEN. " MY TAX DOLLARS SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN TO THIS BECAUSE i DIDN'T OWN ANY SLAVES " OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.,
YET THOSE LAWYER AND OTHERS GO IN WITH NO NEW THINKING.

Reparations are due.
The 40 acres and a Mule were being given out and a few were.
The Slaves themselves asked for reparations immediately after Slavery Ended.
Denied.. So precedent exist that justifies getting whats due.
Know law if your going to practice it, or their making argument not in favor or smart enough to win the battles they portray and say they will represent and fight.
Common sense and homework. If I read these things where are they?
Not doing or knowing that the slaves demanded directly etc.

The Civil Right representatives didn't know in 1964 ...That we had the right to vote immediately after the Civil War twice we had it well before the 1964 ACT !
Lost it in and had it in the early part of 1900 again.. lost it again to Congress and the Confederacy Law makers of the Republic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back