Black Education / Schools : Minister Louis Farrakhan Barred From Speaking At HBCU

A Dramatic Web Series Written & Directed by Stacey Muhammad. What were you talking about?

I was talking about your topic. grin “Minister Louis Farrakhan is being barred from speaking at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Md., according to local NOI Minister Carlos Muhammad. Some suspect a Jewish conspiracy!” grin

About the web series you made a judgment in as you said 2-3 min. grin You are absolutely wrong about this one. Stacey Muhammad is a very different type of director and does not depict men in a negative light. You would be surprised at the ending (episode 8). You shouldn’t try to judge something in 2-3 min. grin

I was talking about your topic. grin “Minister Louis Farrakhan is being barred from speaking at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Md., according to local NOI Minister Carlos Muhammad. Some suspect a Jewish conspiracy!” grin

About the web series you made a judgment in as you said 2-3 min. grin You are absolutely wrong about this one. Stacey Muhammad is a very different type of director and does not depict men in a negative light. You would be surprised at the ending (episode 8). You shouldn’t try to judge something in 2-3 min. grin
I have the wisdom that comes with age! The fact that it takes place in prison is all I need to know. I don't care how positive the outcome, it started on the negative, a prison setting. I.e., a black man in prison writing a letter to his wife or girlfriend. Been there done that, but my letters were usually cheerful. As for my OP on Farrakhan, I think he should be allowed to speak! They let Dick Gregory speak there! Why? Because Dick Gregory seldom says anything that poses a threat to white domination!!!

Coleman said that the organizers wanted to hold the event at Hill Field House, but that the groups decided it would be cheaper to have it at Murphy Fine Arts Center because they would not have to rent chairs or sound equipment. The Murphy Fine Arts Center was booked through the spring but is available in the fall, Coleman said.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...eader-morgan-state-university-louis-farrakhan

I have the wisdom that comes with age! The fact that it takes place in prison is all I need to know. I don't care how positive the outcome, it started on the negative, a prison setting. I.e., a black man in prison writing a letter to his wife or girlfriend. Been there done that, but my letters were usually cheerful. As for my OP on Farrakhan, I think he should be allowed to speak! They let Dick Gregory speak there! Why? Because Dick Gregory seldom says anything that poses a threat to white domination!!!
Coleman said that the organizers wanted to hold the event at Hill Field House, but that the groups decided it would be cheaper to have it at Murphy Fine Arts Center because they would not have to rent chairs or sound equipment. The Murphy Fine Arts Center was booked through the spring but is available in the fall, Coleman said.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...eader-morgan-state-university-louis-farrakhan
FYI, The Baltimore Sun is owned by Jews! Smile The administration had to come up with a plausible explanation for barring Minister Farrakhan. Several whites, one of whom I know is Jewish, sit on Morgan's Board of Directors along with Kwesi Mfume, and Congressman Elijah Cummings. Morgan College was established by "newly freed slaves". When the petty bourgeoisie let the state take it over, it because a university!

Thanks for this clarity, I couldn't find anything on it, and the OP/Thread Starter is lost.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back