Black Education / Schools : Minister Louis Farrakhan Barred From Speaking At HBCU

What are your thoughts on this topic?
Man I get so tired of these movies that focus on the negative! I could only watch about 2-3 minutes of it. Hell, and I've served hard time in Federal Prison. I don't watch prison movies anyway, nor attend animal prison aka zoos! Smile When will me make some movies showing Afrikan men doing the right thing? Like the Afrikan I saw last night with his woman, pushing his 5 month old son in a stroller like a proud poppa! Smile It might be beating a dead horse, but I don't watch prison movies or slave movies. I get no inspiration from either, only depression!!!

Man I get so tired of these movies that focus on the negative! I could only watch about 2-3 minutes of it. Hell, and I've served hard time in Federal Prison. I don't watch prison movies anyway, nor attend animal prison aka zoos! Smile When will me make some movies showing Afrikan men doing the right thing? Like the Afrikan I saw last night with his woman, pushing his 5 month old son in a stroller like a proud poppa! Smile It might be beating a dead horse, but I don't watch prison movies or slave movies. I get no inspiration from either, only depression!!!
what are you talking about

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back