Black People : Mikel Ruffinelli Sets Record For World’s Largest Hips

I suppose I could start with the fact that she thinks waving her hands in front of the Wii is any form of exercise for her or her children.

All I see are three little girls about to follow that same path, because if you look at the youngest, she's still fit and they all just get bigger and bigger. It's obviously less genetics and more lifestyle choice.
:toast:

I am quite sure her husband does like the way she looks..DESPITE what he is saying. I don't think she likes the way she looks either.

I suppose I could start with the fact that she thinks waving her hands in front of the Wii is any form of exercise for her or her children.

All I see are three little girls about to follow that same path, because if you look at the youngest, she's still fit and they all just get bigger and bigger. It's obviously less genetics and more lifestyle choice.

I just watched the video. I see what you mean. Though I can't blame her for that misunderstanding. Gym in school is hardly 'athletic' or working. And Black Community sports are mostly focused on boys, not girls. Some women fall through the cracks and exercise significantly; others have good metabolisms. But whereas waving one's hands isn't exercise, I distinctly remember rotating my arms throughout primary and secondary. And as she is, she can't jog, do jumping jacks, sprint or anything. You can hope her children do better, but it's hard to tell how they'd even know better.

Ms Interpret...despite her size there are some men who would not be bothered by her size.
She claims that men do not like skinny women....wonder where she heard that.:lol: she can only speak for her husband...Lol.

The reason that she feels that way is because she is a BBW model and she has tons of fans telling her that she is sexy and that they want to have sex with her. Her model name is Uniquely Made Diva. She's on youtube.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back