Black People : Mike Malloy

Dual Karnayn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 5, 2005
Does any of you listen to Mike Malloy?

He's a hard-hitting white man with a talk show that comes on the Air America radio network at night.

This dude kicks more truth and is harder on Republicans and other racists than even Farrakhan!

Straight roasting folks raw from top to bottom.

I haven't heard a man Black or white talk like this guy since Khalid Muhammad.

I suggest yall check him out before he gets taken off the air.

I listen to Mike Malloy and Tom Hartman on Air America. They do roast some folks on there. I think it's smart for black people to tune into other shows that discuss issues that affect us, even if they are white. When white people start fighting and kicking dirt at eachother, that's one of the rare times you can get some truth out of the conversations. It would be smart for us to tune in here and there just to see what's going on in their little world, because you can rest assure that they tune into ours. But yeah, they do discuss some interesting topics on their shows. One thing I like is that even though they're white, they don't tip toe around race issues. They straight out say that this country is racist and has been since it began. A lot of our so-called "leaders" could learn a lot from these white men, because at least they have the balls to say what really going on.

kente417mojo said:
I listen to Mike Malloy and Tom Hartman on Air America. They do roast some folks on there. I think it's smart for black people to tune into other shows that discuss issues that affect us, even if they are white. When white people start fighting and kicking dirt at eachother, that's one of the rare times you can get some truth out of the conversations. It would be smart for us to tune in here and there just to see what's going on in their little world, because you can rest assure that they tune into ours. But yeah, they do discuss some interesting topics on their shows. One thing I like is that even though they're white, they don't tip toe around race issues. They straight out say that this country is racist and has been since it began. A lot of our so-called "leaders" could learn a lot from these white men, because at least they have the balls to say what really going on.

Brother Kente, if you're looking for a White Cat that takes White People to School on their racism, then there is none better than this man, Tim Wise...

http://www.zmag.org/bios/homepage.cfm?authorID=96

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Brother Kente, if you're looking for a White Cat that takes White People to School on their racism, then there is none better than this man, Tim Wise...

http://www.zmag.org/bios/homepage.cfm?authorID=96

Peace!
Isaiah

Really, I never heard of that guy. Interesting though. Is he on the radio too, or more of a lecturer/ author? I think it's important to know that people like this are out there. I remember a few times on this site when a white person came on and people told them "if you really want to help, start with your own race". Well, here are examples of people doing just that.

RACE TRAITOR DOT ORG.

http://racetraitor.org/

READ THIS!

Now that White Studies has become an academic industry, with its own dissertation mill, conference, publications, and no doubt soon its junior faculty, it is time for the abolitionists to declare where they stand in relation to it. Abolitionism is first of all a political project: the abolitionists study whiteness in order to abolish it.

Whiteness is not a culture... Whiteness has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with social position. It is nothing but a reflection of privilege, and exists for no reason other than to defend it.

Various commentators have stated that their aim is to identify and preserve a positive white identity. Abolitionists deny the existence of a positive white identity. We at Race Traitor, the journal with which I am associated, have asked some of those who think whiteness contains positive elements to indicate what they are. We are still waiting for an answer. Until we get one, we will take our stand with David Roediger, who has insisted that whiteness is not merely oppressive and false, it is nothing but oppressive and false. As James Baldwin said, "So long as you think you are white, there is no hope for you."

Whiteness is not a culture. There is Irish culture and Italian culture and American culture - the latter, as Albert Murray pointed out, a mixture of the Yankee, the Indian, and the Negro (with a pinch of ethnic salt); there is youth culture and drug culture and queer culture; but there is no such thing as white culture. Whiteness has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with social position. It is nothing but a reflection of privilege, and exists for no reason other than to defend it. Without the privileges attached to it, the white race would not exist, and the white skin would have no more social significance than big feet.

Before the advocates of positive whiteness remind us of the oppression of the white poor, let me say that we have never denied it. The United States, like every capitalist society, is composed of masters and slaves. The problem is that many of the slaves think they are part of the master class because they partake of the privileges of the white skin. We cannot say it too often: whiteness does not exempt people from exploitation, it reconciles them to it. It is for those who have nothing else.

Either America is a very democratic country, where cab drivers beat up city councilmen with impunity, or the privileges of whiteness reach far down into the ranks of the laboring class.

However exploited the poor whites of this country, they are not direct victims of racial oppression, and "white trash" is not a term of racial degradation analogous to the various epithets commonly applied to black people; in fact, the poor whites are the objects of race privilege, which ties them to their masters more firmly than did the arrows of Vulcan bind Prometheus to the rock. Not long ago there was an incident in Boston in which a well-dressed black man hailed a taxi and directed the driver to take him to Roxbury, a black district. The white cab driver refused, and when the man insisted she take him or call someone who would, as the law provided, she called her boyfriend, also a cabdriver, on the car radio, who showed up, dragged the black man out of the cab and called him a "******." The black man turned out to be a city councilman. The case was unusual only in that it made the papers. Either America is a very democratic country, where cab drivers beat up city councilmen with impunity, or the privileges of whiteness reach far down into the ranks of the laboring class.

We are anti-white, but we are not in general against the people who are called white. Those for whom the distinction is too subtle are advised to read the speeches of Malcolm X. No one ever spoke more harshly and critically to black people, and no one ever loved them more. It is no part of love to flatter and withhold from people what they need to know. President Samora Machel of Mozambique pointed out that his people had to die as tribes in order to be born as a nation. Similar things were said at the time Afro-Americans in mass rejected the term "Negro" in favor of "black." We seek to draw upon that tradition, as well as - we do not deny it - an even older tradition, which declares that a person must die so that he or she can be born again. We hold that so-called whites must cease to exist as whites in order to realize themselves as something else; to put it another way: white people must commit suicide as whites in order to come alive as workers, or youth, or women, or whatever other identity can induce them to change from the miserable, petulant, subordinated creatures they now are into freely associated, fully developed human subjects.

pEACE!
iSAIAH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back