Law Forum : Man Jailed for Child Support Even Though He Doesn’t Have Any Kids?

In this video from the Southern Center for Human Rights, they speak of gross human rights violations in the child support system. Thousands of people, most of them African American, are being jailed for the inability to pay child support or not having a job. The video is below:

"

Unbelievable.

But this has been going on for so long and is probably only coming out because it's beginning to cross racial lines and gender lines. more prevalently. They won't educate and give us adequate jobs, and then lock people up because of hate, not because they won't work. They don't want us to be apart of this system...that was created at our total expense...Christianity and all...that was the reason...wasn't it...for bringing us over here...Now they pushed it on us, and now, they don't want us to partake of the system that was created...at our total expense. smh.

They've been using Black women to punish and lock up Black men...out of hate for reproducing Black children...now, they are going after Black women, young Black women and forcing them to take underpayed jobs that don't require much education and then railroading them...fining them, and etc...the children are being bereaved from their mothers and funds and stuck with aunt, grandma, and whoever else...and the young mothers are too young to really know how they will be constantly drugged into a system that they can't win against. Their paychecks will be carved up...and they willhave to decide on whether to get their hair done, or get their kids foods for real this time...They will be turned against their mothers, sisters and etc. for the state will take their money and give it to others...

My situation was a bit different, my mother did me in, and the state garnished both my husbands and my paycheck for child support and gave it to her because she filed for foster care to keep my babies against my will... but after years of fighting and proving that we were victims of false allegations...they gave us our children back...but kept garnishing our paychecks for the money they gave to my mother for those years...We just were able to pay it back...and only God know how.

This has been going on for many, many decades...Debtors Prison...it's just now coming out because this system is going after others now, not just Black men. This is the kind of government we got in 2008, and it is just implementing newer policies since that time that are allowing them to go after others. That's what I think is happening.

Perhaps it would behoove people to know just what they are getting into with administrative courts such as divorce court and family courts?

Perhaps it would behoove people to know exacly what a license is?

Perhaps it would behoove people to learn how not to "contract" with government?
Perhaps it would behoove people to learn how not to volunteer?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back