Black People : Malcolm X Quotes

.......Take care brother...you upset now, okay...Peace In,

upset about what brother? this is turning into comedy:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:

since you reduce a simple request to explain your statement

to a personal ish

there are no "smh" on my responses:em2300:

and by the way what is the definition of shukin and jivin , when it comes to Black nationalism?:10700:

as stated Baldwin had enough manhood not to run and hide when debating Malcolm,

face to face

so what is the fear of debating someone over the web?:em2300::peace:

:eek:hmy:

"Don't let the power structure maneuver you into a time-wasting battle with others when you could be involved in something that's constructive and getting a real job done."

"This is a society whose government doesn't hesitate to inflict the most brutal form of punishment and oppression upon dark-skinned people all over the world."

"One of the first things I think young people, especially nowadays, should learn is how to see for yourself and listen for yourself and think for yourself. Then you can come to an intelligent decision for yourself.

"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2005/Malcolm-X-Advice1may05.htm

“How is a black man going to get ‘civil rights’ before he first wins his human rights? If the American black man will start thinking about his human rights, and then start thinking of himself as part of one of the world’s greatest people, he will see he has a case for the United Nations.”

Malcolm X, 1964

We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity.

Why am I as I am? To understand that of any person, his whole life, from
Birth must be reviewed. All of our experiences fuse into our personality. Everything that ever happened to us is an ingredient.

In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure.

Once you change your philosophy, you change your thought pattern. Once you change your thought pattern, you change your — your attitude. Once you change your attitude, it changes your behavior pattern and then you go on into some action.

There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back