Black People : Malcolm X Challenge

Keeping him alive means no more than keeping him in front of and thought about by our people; much like celebrating his birthday. If we could help resurrect the plans of the OAAU without changing anything, then I'm all for that as well.

Well brother this is where I depart and wish you well because I am resurrecting nothing and neither are those who I work with, we are too busy updating the charter and working on a OAAU commemoration for next year. We are no longer Afro-Americans and any program of action must take changes in our consciousness into account as well as our objective and subjective conditions.

Well brother this is where I depart and wish you well because I am resurrecting nothing and neither are those who I work with, we are too busy updating the charter and working on a OAAU commemoration for next year. We are no longer Afro-Americans and any program of action must take changes in our consciousness into account as well as our objective and subjective conditions.

It seems as though we are having paradigm issues here, lol, updating the charter is a kind of resurrection, if you will; but by the way, resurrection is not my choice of words, but that of bro. Alarm Clock. Malcolm X lives on and no one can re-invent him. Nevertheless, best wishes to you also bro. omo.

You need to quit trying to rewrite history and taking our Brother's words out of context.

At some point, you will realize that the question prompt rewrites history and takes Malcolm X out of context. I hope that you later see that my answering a question prompt that rewrites history and takes Malcolm X out of context is not itself a rewrite of history or an effort to take Malcolm X out of context.

I would be pleased too if you learned that I am not attempting to fool anyone; but to give more of what I have. "Each one, reach one" is my motto. I'm not much for "each one, silence one."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back