Black People : Let's return in glory to Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
All what you have said my brother is good and you are about organization and movement. But let's talk about sovereign land like Oyo Tunji has or Gullah Nation has somewhat established. But even those are at risk of being overran by envious and fearful Whites. The F.B.I will always be watching, interfering, using counterintelligence and sabotaging, etc. So will other White agencies and the Boule/Masons be prying their nose in our affairs and trying to make sure we're not successful. They have law and stealth on their side because law can be anything and it can directly oppose justice. There's no way we can win on this soil and have true magnified development when we are surrounded by our enemies who have sovereign authority over our existence.

I'm afraid the only way we can succeed in repairing all the damages and building a new future is on the continent of Africa. Now let's talk solution.

We can never unite the whole, it's impossible to bring together the whole 40 million, a million would be nice but still that number is too high realistically. I think maybe like a few ten thousands of Blackmen and when they bring their wives, girlfriends and children then the numbers will inflate. But the idea that the 40 million brainwashed, without tradition, without culture, lost African Americans will ever join one complete movement is not workable in real terms. I'll give two earthshaking examples:

Let me say this about the late great Marcus Garvey, he was uniquely gifted at gathering millions of Africans worldwide to his movement but after he was deported all the numbers faded into oblivion. What happened to all the followers he had? I don't mean the loyal ones but the millions of them? I'm not saying they didn't exist because they did.

The Million Man March is another example of an over bloated and unrealistic gathering of Africans for a movement or cause. 2.5 million Blackmen gathered at the Washington Mall and I believe the numbers of the N.O.I v.s the F.B.Lie, so let's not kid ourselves Farrakhan did something miraculous. But what happened to all those Blackmen? Where are they in terms of assisting in developing our communities? I think you know the answer.

Take my wisdom for today and see it in your mind first then let me know tomorrow after deep thought if you think it will work.

Let's suppose the Black Moors who number a few thousands in the U.S and the New World united with the Nation of Islam which numbers in the thousands, then the Hebrew Isrealites who number somewhat in the thousands, the Gullahs who number somewhat in the thousands, the Yoruba African Diaspora who number somewhat in the hundreds, the Rastafarian of Jamaica all got together and put money towards a public fund to return to Africa. Groups of men could go in advance like pioneers to build homes and infrastructure for the rest later to come by ship or plane. This agreement can be ironed out with some political and cultural connections. Forget the rest of African Americans who want to stay or too afraid to oppose slavery because we are still enslaved whether anyone agrees or not. To stay is to continue to accept slavery and/or possibly snared into some violent uprising for this mistreatment, which will not be beneficial to anybody. We will always be fighting consparicies here and never getting any ground because most of us are too afraid to act even in a positive manner like I've laid out here.

Now we got to have some order to a re-settlement/return so we will be obeying a head but an African head. Those who have an issue with this are hypocritical because you obey the Kracker everyday and have no issue with it despite the centuries of mistreatment.

If we planted seeds of us in Benin, Republic and used our large capital to help them with building up their impoverished nation I'm sure they would set land aside for us, as well as welcome us, we will be more welcomed there than we ever will be here, and anywhere in Western/European nations. All our different ideologues would not matter if we have a civilization to work our development within such as Yoruba. There are many Yorubas that are Muslims, some Christians and some are traditional African. Benin unlike Nigeria isn't divisive when it comes to ethnicity and religion so we will all be required by law to respect one another. Plus with Yoruba civilization comes intact with political, social and religious structure so we will always have leadership. Muslims can have their own chiefs, Christians can have their own chiefs, so can the traditionalists have their own chiefs and we will have one Oba to head plus a council of Elders to check powers. We don't need to re-invent the wheel as the Egun have spent thousands of years refining this civilization, despite its failure during the slave trade wars it's a very workable system.

My conclusion is, it is time we left this sinkhole before it sinks any further. Before the great war and the crash of this economy and ideas like these will have no ground to grow. We need dollars and right now we have enough in our pockets to do this. Most of you Negroes spend 60 to 70 a month on smartphone coverage, new sneakers, all kinds of stuff you can live without. But how long can we and our children live without development? And the thought of one of children being killed like Trayvon is still possible under this injustice. Do you want to do another 400 years of this sadistic rule? Actually since 1553 to 2014 that's 461 years so we are well along our way to another 400 years.

As the honorable Elijah Muhammad use to say, think it over.

I have a complete manual of how to accomplish all of this without billions of dollars. I will be releasing a book that is downloadable as an eBook, it is a proposal as well as has instruction for a great vision that we can easily fulfill within 7 years. I'm not doing this for money, fame or making history or anything that has something do with selfish desire. There are alot of greater men than me, more educated, richer and more connected but why haven't they done this? So if you believe if fate then know this is my fate and I look forward to all that I can get from such a project as well such as money, fame and whatever positive comes out of it. I'm not about backing off of what I deserve because some people get envious. Lol. I'm a servant and I come to serve so that is my main focus not living large.

KingSango ... you've violated yet another of our rules.

Rule #5 - No Member's Names in Titles

I removed the following from the title : @UB Naturally and other wise amongst us.

Your next violation of our rules will include a ban.

If you have any questions, just ask.

:heart:

Destee

Uh oh, what did I miss?

You ain't missed nothing. A few people have taken a disliking to me and that's not unusual for Sango people. You either love us or hate us. Lol. I'm okay with it though.

But I want to say that certain people need to stop debating with me if it hurts them so much. I mean if you disagree then do so once and be gone. But if after I add rebuttal to your stated disagreement then you add rebuttal then what is the need to do it again and again, constantly debating throughout the forum for days on end? I'm not going to change my stance nor will I back down and if you get me even more angry than I am I will shoo you away with strong words. I laugh at the insecure. Be gone.

Aaaa, I see what happened now...
Will repost my response from the other thread as I guess it was "off topic".

I say film everything

Kind of an oxymoron, but having video, even down to a constant live feed of the progress that could be shared would give the nosy trolls what they want while at the same time shedding light to others that my not be aware or be hesitant in investing and/or assisting in such a process.

Apologies for the "Community/Union" rephrasing, it was for my personal use, not to belittle words/terms of others. Feel that some terms are so ineffectively comprehensible like community, that "unions" is more akin to "networks" or "nexus". Plus, most nations developed from "unions" via pacts, agreements, and contracts that all would abide by.

Communities are grab bags of any and everything.

The Garvey movement was essentially overwhelmed by "Ras Tafari" and the "Rastafarian" Solomon/Ethiopian movement. Pretty much confused the heck out of everyone that was for "Black Nationalism" to adopt a more inclusive view of the world while allowing "Jamaica" to be taken over by the IMF.

What you said about all these factions out and around the continents, all of which have more in common than they have conflicts, if they/we were to bring forth conditional parameters where all of them/us could collaborate on a larger level of "building", of course it would be at the root of anything remotely close to developing our own "independence".

Sovereignty is of course the only way to ever go about it, meaning the man/woman must figure out how to become sovereign first, then deal with the idea of claiming sovereignty of land.

You mention Benin, which is interesting as it is near Ghana, another potential point that could be of destination for the union development(s).

Now if we are just jumping from the ideas of "reparations" to "sovereignty" to "simply moving to another continent", then not sure why we would bother with any of the other details and just skip to "moving to another continent".

To me, that wouldn't be too feasible on a mass scale so it would already be a self-limiting condition unless we disregard others that want to join in on the mass "Exodus".

That option is there and has always been there (Ghana began accepting new tenants in 2008 and other opportunities as the continent is developing - AFRICON; good or bad), so I gather you are speaking on a "delegation" move in terms of some sort of alliance with an "African" nation?

Call from Ghana:

Queen of the African Kingdoms Federation:

I feel that anguish about how some of "us" just aint gonna do right no matter what, but this is the conditional training that the "system" has used to produce some of "us", for the sake of consumerism.

Respect

Ghana is not a good place to do our own thing. The African American Boule and snussy have ruined the relationship with snobbish acting and refusing to join the Akan. The Akan are a powerful people and they are the central tribe of Ghana, they hold the golden stool of power. They are like the Dahomey of Benin, you can't go into their country and just take it over from them. You either help them by joining up with them in some marriage sort of way or you will run into issues with them seeing you as an Americanized traitor, who have come to help the Whiteman take over their country. So Ghana is out but you can go there and find a quiet life if you so choose though. But if you want to build then Ghana isn't the right place because the snobbish amongst us have ruined that relationship to the point Ghanians don't trust us like that. Besides I am a Yoruba and we know that's the Akan kingdom and Benin and Southwest Nigeria belong to the Yorubas and Dahomey/Fon/Ajakas etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back