Black People : LAWS FOR THE MELANIN DOMINANT MAN AND WOMAN VOL.I

I was referring to the sons of God who WERE NOT men.I

I was referring to the ORIGINAL sons of God.

Adam was a son of God in the sense that He was CREATED by the Father

Adam was a son of God, yet he was just a man.

:rofl: ... Here we go, twisting and turning, wow, so, you were referring to the sons of God that were not men and you made a dichotomy between men and gods, for which false conclusion correction came:

I was referring to the sons of God who WERE NOT men.

Okay, here are your original statements CosmicMessenger:

The "gods" that the Bible referred to were the "sons of God"

The sons of men are men and the sons of God are gods.

You are being corrected on the later statement, "the sons of men are men and the sons of God are gods."

According to scripture, Adam is a Son of God, indeed, and he is a man. Did you overlook my earlier post? What we are discussing forms the basis upon which Christ's statement is made, its precept upon precept, the Bible interprets itself ... take another look at the post:

John 10:34-36
King James Version (KJV)
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 10:34-36&version=KJV

Why not leave these brothers alone to work out their differences? Let them figure out why Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa said I and called them(little) gods. They appear to be honestly seeking truth.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-man-and-woman-vol-i.77841/page-2#post-832960

You are being corrected on the later statement, "the sons of men are men and the sons of God are gods."
You have "corrected" NOTHING!

Adam wasn't the son of a man.

The sons of God referred to in Genesis chapter 6 were gods who live FOREVER.

Although Adam was a son of God, being CREATED FROM THE DUST, he was just a man.

Adam wasn't the son of a man.

The sons of God that Genesis chapter 6 was referring to were gods who live FOREVER.

Although Adam was a son of God, he was just a man.

Brother, you are in deep denial like someone else I know. Moreover, your personage is equivalent to a Pharisee and those that killed Christ. Christ was persecuted for claiming to be God, yet he was a man.

I can only hope you wrap your mind, what's left of it, around these important biblical facts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back