Black People : Latin America to protest US bill

cursed heart said:
The governement are users!
They let immigrants in here without education, the knowledge of english, paying them slave wages and working the chit out of them.
I understand everyone wants a better life for themselves but adapt to your environement as giraffes do to survive!
I work in a predominately hispanic facility and so many of them cannot read,write, speak english and have no medical coverage but their 3 month old has on gold earings and a matching bracelet!
They think that spanish is the number one language and if america does not make them learn it they wont!
They will sneak in here to freedom and work for dam near nothing,will only live in spanish communities and think that you are suppose to adapt to their cultures in America!
I am bilingual but sometimes I play like I can't speak it so I can listen to their conversations,comments or get them to speak english! Because some can they just don't want to!
Oh and mannnn they only hire hispanics because they figure they are the only ones that are bilingual!
But they don't learn well and alot of them are not very smart!
They can hardly speak english but they got a dam job in amercia simply because they speak spanish?
The lady's place I took didn't even go to school for what I do, she got grandfathered in by another hispanic community facility, they loved her, but when my black *** got hired they made racial comments, obscene letters left on my door,open condemn in my office on the file cabinets, I had papers,education and experience and she didn't know chit, but you better bet the mexican boss asked me for papers, to close my chirt all the way up to my neck and please the doctor you work with is sensitive so don't roll your neck and say whattttttttttt! this bliatch actually rolled her neck
I wanted to snatch the dam mexican out the american!
These housekeepers noticed the black manager hired another black women, and in spanish they said oh not another black girl!
I don't understand how they can let so many mexican's in here and when they see a few black hatians trying to get here the officals are there before the hatians hit the water!
This chit is rediculous! It makes me sick to my stomach to feel like an outcast with another minority group who came here at their own free will, and we were stolen,lost culture but yet we managed to be the first ones walking the earth, manifesting the world with growth and knowledge! Inventing and teaching survival, right by america's side from the day we were brought here!
Where's my 40 acres and a mule?:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
No more mexicans in here until they can adapt and survive without handouts and knowledge of the american way of life!

i feel u sitah, i used to live in los angeles they are out their damnn minds out there. dont get me wrong there are good and bad some get a long fine with aa's. these fools need to remember that with out mlk and the civil rights movement they would be living in poverty in their own countries. asians and stinking a-rabs included.

all we can do as afrikan people is continue to stive for and achive excellence. next time one of them disrespects disrespect right back. leave a taco with a condom in it on their desk lol..

peace.

That's a trip that's like me going to Pan's pad and telling him who can and can't come in......I think we need to lock that Southern border down personally and the Northern border along with it.......our immigration policy is like a slice of swiss cheese.....it's got holes in it.......and that doesn't even count the ones that sneak over here every day and night.....

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back