Black People : KKK website

Why can't we move on?

Thanks for responding to my post Destee. I have visited many sites and have posted on some of them. I am kind of worn out from keeping up with topics I've posted, that is why I don't post here. I don't critique whites, as you've said, because it is old and worn out news. The same things repeated over and over again like a broken record. The whole world knows about white people, even people who live in caves and under rocks, there is nothing new about them to discuss.

I like to talk about the black race, it's problems, and solutions to them. That is the future, we can do something about that. What can we do about the past? No matter the topic here, they will all bring out the same reponses repeatedly.

There's an old saying that goes "the best defense is an offense". The way we defend ourselves best is by doing what we do best, that is to take the ball and run with it. that is offense. But if we continue to look back at the past, we will never see the goal line.

Some of the writers here take pleasure in taking a response and breaking it up into many pieces and responding to each piece, as if the response was a multiple one. Those people often don't even add anythng else to the topic at hand.

We all come from various backgrounds. During the last twenty years, among the many areas of law enforcement I've worked in, working with refugees had the most impact. We talk about the slavery we've read about. I've interviewed hundreds of refugees who were enslaved in China, Russia, Sudan, Liberia etc., some were from places you would never even imagine could have been so cruel, and that is in the present tense. Those same people come here, do whatever they have to and make the American dream a reality for themselves. They never forget their past, but they manage to move on, why can't we?

mrron said:
Thanks for responding to my post Destee. I have visited many sites and have posted on some of them. I am kind of worn out from keeping up with topics I've posted, that is why I don't post here. I don't critique whites, as you've said, because it is old and worn out news. The same things repeated over and over again like a broken record. The whole world knows about white people, even people who live in caves and under rocks, there is nothing new about them to discuss.

I like to talk about the black race, it's problems, and solutions to them. That is the future, we can do something about that. What can we do about the past? No matter the topic here, they will all bring out the same reponses repeatedly.

There's an old saying that goes "the best defense is an offense". The way we defend ourselves best is by doing what we do best, that is to take the ball and run with it. that is offense. But if we continue to look back at the past, we will never see the goal line.

Some of the writers here take pleasure in taking a response and breaking it up into many pieces and responding to each piece, as if the response was a multiple one. Those people often don't even add anythng else to the topic at hand.

We all come from various backgrounds. During the last twenty years, among the many areas of law enforcement I've worked in, working with refugees had the most impact. We talk about the slavery we've read about. I've interviewed hundreds of refugees who were enslaved in China, Russia, Sudan, Liberia etc., some were from places you would never even imagine could have been so cruel, and that is in the present tense. Those same people come here, do whatever they have to and make the American dream a reality for themselves. They never forget their past, but they manage to move on, why can't we?

Brother MrRon ... it is a pleasure responding to you, no thanks is necessary. I'm glad you're here posting with us, the little that you do. As i said earlier, make yourself at home, comfortable, taking part in whatever you'd like.

While you've explained why you choose not to critique white folk, surely you understand, that won't apply to all of us. I've only just got started in critiquing them, and haven't done it nearly enough. You should not take offense or become exasperated because i or anyone, is not exactly where you are. Just skip over those comments, but if you are not going to skip over them, don't add false statements to the mix (as you did earlier in this thread).

I too take part in discussions that critique us, listing our challenges, trying to find solutions, etc. This too needs to be discussed. The truth of the matter is, it all needs to be discussed. Every single thing that plays a part in our current situation, needs to be put on the table. It's not just one factor, or even two, that has us facing world-wide devastation. Put your knowledge, wisdom, effort into whatever discussion you feel would yield the most benefit to our people, for that is hopefully the goal of all of us ... to yield the most benefit for us collectively.

In regard to some of the Members responding to particular lines, comments, etc., ... well ... i do that often, and i'd hope that i always add something to the topic at hand. Everyone gets to respond however they please, as do you. I personally have no problem with someone "tearing apart" what i say. Every word, thought, etc., should be able to stand on its own, and if it can't, point that out to me. No problem.

What makes you think we can't or haven't "moved on" ?? ... because we talk about it ?? ... because we discuss it ?? ... we're entitled to talk about whatever we want. Why would you want to discourage anyone from talking about what they wanna talk about? You do realize that you don't have to read or respond to them, right? No sense in getting your own self in a tizzy, about what others wanna talk about. Just skip over it, or even better, do as i suggested earlier, and start threads on those topics you'd like to discuss. I'm sure others, as well as myself, will take part in them with you.

It's all good Brother. Yes, we are from all backgrounds, experiences, locations, etc., and we should strive to work together, live together, discuss together, in the best of manners ... and i think we do that here!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Well ... if summa yall are over there doing it to them ... i can't be too mad when they do it to us.

:heart:

Destee
Yes you can
Since first up you run the site so get to decide whats allowable and what isn't :welldone:
Secondly it should be noted that some of those sites such as stormfront actually want and allow people who oppose their views to post and argue with them they even have a section especially for it..
Never taken it up myself since I see little point since it won't solve or change anything it would just be the textual version of a street brawl I just occasionally like to observe what recruiting tactics they use.

But just posting to say that it would be different they encourage people who oppose them to go post against them you don't encourage them to come here and flame so its different.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back