Black People : Florida Police has connections with KKK

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dunwiddat, Jul 21, 2014.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Florida town stunned by news of police KKK ties - Florida Today

Folks in Florida might be stunned...but nothing surprises me anymore. When a law enforcement agency has members with ties to a racist white supremacist group one can only imagine the kind of backlash black folks will get. The USA judicial system is bad enough but with this kind of thing what hope is there for black folks. Just imagine a crime scene where evidence is tampered with and the innocent are targeted as guilty. Blacks need to wake up and realise that everything is stacked against them. I often wonder what do the Black representatives in the House of Representatives in the USA say to themselves when they read such. It seems that these black politicians could not care less. A man was choked hold in NY and not a word from them. Black folks are in for a rude awakening....things don't look as though they are going to get better. All I can do is SMH. I have to renew my US visa, but to be honest.. I seem not to have any interest in visiting the USA again. I have visited on two occasions and I think that is enough.:(

2. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    did you see that thing where the clan were tryin to recruit kids in south carolina by handing out candy???? cant believe all those crazy ***** aint been locked up by now..... ahhhhh wait a minute...... yep i can see why now

3. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    did you see that thing where the clan were tryin to recruit kids in south carolina by handing out candy????

No I did not...but I will check it out. The more things change the more they remain the same.:(

4. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
  5. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
  6. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    The KKK is all over, even the ones you may think is "one of the good ones and could never be"... yeah, just be on your Ps and Qs. And when I say KKK, I mean white folk wanting to harm you and/or keep you "in your place" yet smilin' in your face. They don't really need an association to be honest as some will not claim to be KKK per se, they just exist.

7. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    Saying that a southern state may have ties to a white supremacist group is like announcing that water is indeed wet.

Especially in the face of history which cataloged their xenophobic ideals and wanton butchery

8. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    true - but then knowin waters wet aint the same as getting soaked in a rain storm - like we all know there out there but that aint the same as findin there calling card on your front porch - without reminders people get to thinking everythings hunky dorey these days

9. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    In Fayetteville NC in the downtown area is a circle in which they sold slaves.. how do we know? Because it is written on it.
    If a person really needs a reminder that racism exists in the USA... then that person has not read, watched news, walked outside, or been on the internet.

You don't need a burning cross or inbreds in white hoods, etc to know it exist. It never has been a post racial era

10. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    just sayin a reminder aint a bad thing - some peoples more aware of whats goin on than others - and for the ones who maybe go round in a bit of a daze the odd wakeup call surely cant do no harm - youd be amazed.... or then maybe you wount how many people are totally clueless about a lot of things