Black People : Kiss me First! New Bankruptcy law.

Woke up this morning just trying to live my life. Then along came the credit card offers trying to entice. Credit. The more you don't need it. The more they give. I woke up this morning just trying to live. It's like me taking poison and they are pushing it. If a card company sent a poor person a card, they know they will us it.

Now you’re obligated. Feel obligated, but can't pay. So now what do you do. Your phone won't stop ring and they call your mother too. Because you have to list someone on your app. Or they won't give credit to you.

One guy called and said. Pay your dam bills, and I won't call. I tried telling the guy. I don't owe you at all. Prove this fact first. Call up the creditor and have him send you the works. Ask for amount, and the balance. And ask to him to swear. I can use the information when I sue him. So there.

But instead he said to me. Prove his fact first. He said he didn't have to honor my request. The order was out. He said I can't go back to tem with out some money or you paying this demand.

Then the sky parted and a voice came from the heavens. :whip: Go get that credit dodging no paying client. He must not know who he is dealing with. Were the Credit Card Giants. Tell him if he doesn't know! You agencies do what we say and command. He.. he.. we got all you suckers. Your all eating out of our hands.

Since they let this fool have the button. He has the power. And he ruined my credit worse. By looking at it. Posting things that were untrue. Now it will take me six months to remove the credit flu. If this system allowed me I would draw for you the vicious circle of sin. The credit card scheme and the credit bureau thing.

Flowing counter-clockwise. At zero I sit. At Ninety degrees the credit card company is over me. The government , on the side of big business have control of the courts. They owe the credit card groups. Billions are given to them for their vote and support. You know nothing is free, not even justice. They have the credit card and banks back.They sit at one-hundred eighty degrees.

The credit card company needs someone to complain to and further put pressure on the poor and average man. Besides having the Government wrapped up. They established the credit reporting agency and the debt counseling agency. They both sit at two hundred and seventy degrees to my left.

Now not having anyone to turn to for help. The circle is complete and the vicious machine keeps me turning. :insane: Kiss :slobber: me first. Before you do me!

After they chew us all up. They are left without a reason to exist. :pie:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back