Black People : Join Us Tonight @ 8 pm ET - The Perfection of Black Women - Naj Kamau, M.A. - on BlogTalkRadio

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Naj Kamau, M.A. - Perfection - will be joining us tonight @ 8 pm ET on BlogTalkRadio!

He is the author of The Perfection of Black Women and other works. The center peripheries of all his books, including his novelette, are Black Women. He has been sharing with us considerably of late, in this thread especially, intriguing us all.

He will be joining us during this BlogTalk show, sharing more about his work, and answering any questions we may have. Please feel free to join us, call in, and enjoy a great example of motivating and glorifying Black Women!

Call in number : (347) 324-3201

His thread ... The Perfection of Black Women ... has garnered considerable interest, and now would be a great time to ask him specific questions and gain a better understanding of all that he has shared with us, as well as his work.

Looking forward to tonight ... please join us!

Thank You Brother Naj!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you Queen Destee for facilitating our powerful dialogue...you are a blessing :)

brown_h0rnet WARRIOR

And so are you a blessing Bro. Naj, it was enriching to here about your works and research.

One of my questions was asked, but I'm still somewhat unclear on what drives the appearance of obsession you have for the Black Woman. After three(3) failed call-ins, I resolved the Host had continual technical difficulties. Nevertheless, is it safe to say you experienced an epiphany when seeing the woman on television, or was it the security your Mother gave you about that experience? At any rate, its good to know this happened at an early age, and you continued your passion.

My second question centers around the recent information, Theodosian Edict of 391, posted here:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-perfection-of-black-women.73032/page-18#post-770483

With this information, are you saying that even the more prominent temples, Serapeum, Apollo and the Vestal Virgins, in context, are black temples? And if not, which pagan temples worshiped which black females?

Preferably rather than answer me here, your Thread would be more appropriate; your choice though.

For the record, we aren't far apart, I love our Black Women also. And, we touch and agree on not so common knowledge that original Europeans were black, I get that. As well as this, it should make no difference whether Akhenaten was male or female; fact remains the person was black, according to our first tier scholars.

So, I see your mission, as you say, the second tier of scholarship to thread the needle and crack the current Matriarchal, Patriarchal impasse within our ranks. Well wishes in this regard...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back