Black People : Destee Chat - Tonight @ 8 pm ET - BlogTalkRadio - Join Us!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Members of the Destee Community chatting and sharing our diverse opinions on whatever we want! Feel free to join us and add yours to the mix! Remember, respectful dialogue is required, no cursing. Thanks! - Call (347) 324-3201

Family ... what kind of topics can we discuss tonight?

I've already proposed obamacare, kemet, relationships, gun control ... :look:

Any other ideas ?? Please share them here. Hope to hear you tonight too!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

RECORDING OF TONIGHT'S SHOW

[medio]1232[/medio]
::::::::::

Enejoh

Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for the invitation Destee, great topics you got here...I will listen to the video later due to time difference.
Thanks once again for the good work....My english and contributions may not be to the taste of many here but am learning.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you for the invitation Destee, great topics you got here...I will listen to the video later due to time difference.
Thanks once again for the good work....My english and contributions may not be to the taste of many here but am learning.

Brother Enejoh ... Peace and Blessings!

Thank you for your love and participation! What part of the world do you hail from?

Your english is just fine, i understand you completely! What is your primary language?

Maybe you can teach us a word or two ... :)

Yes, we will have recordings of the show ... so you can listen in at your convenience ... though i'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to hear your wonderful accent ... learn of your land and culture ... broadening our understanding in so many ways ... maybe we can do that too, at a time convenient for you!

Thanks for the love, for comments like yours makes it my pleasure, doing what i do!

Thank You Thank You Thank You! :grouphug2:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Proposed topics for tonight :

obamacare - do you understand it - where do i go - what do i do - to sign up

kemet - how much of it do you understand - care to share

relationships - as bad as they may be - we are one

gun control - will the laws tighten now, with the recent killings

mental health - what is our (black folks) mental health like - need services

black hair care - how you rock'n them coils these days - straight or curly

single parenting - it aint easy but somebody gotta do it

community questions / issues - if any are presented

PLUS ... ANYTHING YALL MAY WANNA TALK ABOUT NOT LISTED ALREADY !!! ... :yaay:

and of course ... in no particular order ... :)

Love You!

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People : Destee Chat - Topic : Mental Health led by Sister MsInterpret - Tonight @ 8 pm ET - Blogtalkradio Black People Open Forum 6
N Black People : destee chat option Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee Chat - 12/18/12 - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee.tv : Destee.com Voice Video Chat Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
O DESTEE...WHAT'S UP WITH CHAT? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
C Black People : Destee I can't get into the chat room! Black People Open Forum 7
kemetkind Black People : Is there enough UNITY at DESTEE to go beyond Chat? Black People Open Forum 15
A Destee can Talk one time in the Chat about Racism .? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : THE DESTEE CHAT LADIES Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neely Fuller Jr in Destee Chat Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : THE DESTEE CHAT BROTHERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Come Voice Chat With Destee !!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Black People : Come Voice Chat With Destee !!! Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : destee your site gone evil can't post **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Destee..Members and Guest This Site has over 40, 000 Registered Members. Black People Politics 0
Lon Black People : IS DESTEE ACTIVE? Black People Open Forum 2
Lon The Front Porch : Hello Fellow Destee Members Allow me to Introduce Myself The Front Porch 2
OldSoul Black People : Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition/BBD) talks with DESTEE member Black People Open Forum 0
Charles Thompson The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!! The Front Porch 7
N The Front Porch : Peace unto all ,Thank you Destee The Front Porch 2
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Premium Members Only : Destee Hospitalized - 12/30/18 - 1/3/19 Premium Members Only 6
sargam The Front Porch : hi every one on DESTEE The Front Porch 7
HODEE Black People : For You Destee.... I really like this one Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
Mister Aten The Front Porch : I am honored that Destee exists... The Front Porch 3
river The Front Porch : Who Handles the Advertizing for Destee? The Front Porch 5
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Find Black Sites Older Than destee.com Destee's Thoughts 21
OldSoul OldSoul : For All The Destee Women OldSoul 0
Destee 20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com Destee's Thoughts 24
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
OldSoul OldSoul : A Song for Destee's Earthday/Birthday OldSoul 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : is destee vulnerable to right wing trolls ? Black People Open Forum 17
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Takes On The First Presidential Debate Destee.Com Posters? Black People Politics 2
chuck Black People Politics : What Is Your Connection To The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Truly Being Based On Destee Posters?!? Black People Politics 1
Monetary Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary) Black Money Business Jobs 46
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
Titoub Black Relationships : Where is Destee Personals? Black Relationships 4
OldSoul OldSoul : One of the Destee Famlee is in this news feature... OldSoul 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Destee's Other Alter Ego OldSoul 3
Titoub Suggestion : Bank of Destee.. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 13
Destee Site News : Destee Network Is Back !!! Announcements 2
Destee Destee Network : destee.com Destee Network : 1
chuck African American History Culture : Cherish The Days Destee Family!! African American History Culture 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are You Against or For Destee Posters?!? Black People Politics 17
MS234 Violaters / Violations : Destee you made a mistake Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Destee Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Guidance for Black America - From the Voices of Destee.com Black People Doing Positive Things 1