Black Spirituality Religion : Jews Wrote The Koran

...and you meant "if you came from a feminist place above everything else, standpoint...":lol:

That would be incorrect but ideologically accurate if you come from a place feminist above everything standpoint.

Oh and you meant Jews Wrote the Koran.

If you can't address the topic stay out of a discussion that is way OVA your AVATAR :martian: -- 'JEWS WHO WROTE THE KORAN' -- because to date you've not spoke to anything close 2 accepting or rebutting Dr. Walter Williams scholarship, my ninja:jumping: .

Never personal. It's all fun and games on my side. I am a son of Esu.

If you can't address the topic stay out of a discussion that is way OVA your AVATAR :martian: -- 'JEWS WHO WROTE THE KORAN' -- because to date you've not spoke to anything close 2 accepting or rebutting Dr. Walter Williams scholarship, my ninja:jumping: .

Hey it is not over my avatar but just not my interest. I am a descendant of African people who practiced their own beliefs outside of Islam and Christianity. At one point, such non factor topics used to thrill me but now these things are irrelevant to my being as an African as debating either way serves no purpose to African selfhood. I am more concerned about building community than twiddling my thumbs debating a debate or a person's position about such nonsense. I entered this discussion because as a free man, something attracted my attention and I felt compelled to comment. I will leave this discussion as a free man exercising my right to exit when I choose so. Which is ultimately my prerogative.

... I am more concerned about building community than twiddling my thumbs debating a debate or a person's position about such nonsense. I entered this discussion because as a free man, something attracted my attention and I felt compelled to comment. I will leave this discussion as a free man exercising my right to exit when I choose so. Which is ultimately my prerogative.

Self-inoculation works ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back