Black Entertainment : Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015

Beyonce's pregnant with TWINS! Jay-Z's wife reveals surprise baby news while putting her big bump on show

• The 35-year-old announced the news on social media
  • The singer and her husband Jay-Z are already parents to five-year-old Blue Ivy
  • She did not reveal her due date, but her bump suggests she may be four to five months along
  • She is scheduled to headline Coachella in April

upload_2017-2-1_14-0-41.png

Read more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4181362/Beyonce-s-pregnant-TWINS.html

http://thegrio.com/2017/02/02/african-singer-beyonce-dumb-black-people/

mazwai is not here for the huge wave of congratulatory messages and celebrations that came after Beyoncé announced her pregnancy. The outspoken South African musician said that she thinks the fervor over the celebrity pregnancy is just a distraction from more important things.

“Everytime beyonce does something…i realise how starstruck n dumb black people are,” she tweeted, later adding, “They use things like beyonce to distract u from REALITY.”

“They will celebrate a pregnancy from shagging and ignore a degree that takes hard work,” she continued, even as she called the excuses people were using to defend the pregnancy reactions “rubbish.”

So Black people can only pay attention to one thing at a time? I can celebrate with the Queen as well as keep my eye on the habernero hitler

Still the former is a waste of time!!! I think it best we keep both eyes on the reincarnation of Hitler!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back