Brother AACOOLDRE : Ivory vs Ebony - Hatfields vs McCoys - Bloods vs Crips

Some Crips and Bloods have been coming together for years, thanks to Jim Brown.

http://www.amer-i-can.org/
I hate to say it but thanks to them Mexican too, they are forcing black people to stick together or die. Them Mexicans are killing those black folks like hotcakes and them Crips and Bloods if they just feel in necessary to shoot - then shot those who pose imminent threat to our people so to keep them off of our innocent kids who are being murdered by them.

I hate to say it but thanks to them Mexican too, they are forcing black people to stick together or die. Them Mexicans are killing those black folks like hotcakes and them Crips and Bloods if they just feel in necessary to shoot - then shot those who pose imminent threat to our people so to keep them off of our innocent kids who are being murdered by them.

I hear you, but I don't see Mexicans "killing those black folks like hotcakes" where I live and I'm in the West Adams area near the Crenshaw District.

In some corners that's what we hear in the press but I don't see it and I ride the Metro and walk through the neighborhood all the time.

If what you state is the case, then I agree but that means our kids would walk around strapped and we know what that means especially when they attend schools with metal detectors and random back pack checks where carrying a pair of scissors can result in a weapons charge.

I hear you, but I don't see Mexicans "killing those black folks like hotcakes" where I live and I'm in the West Adams area near the Crenshaw District.

In some corners that's what we hear in the press but I don't see it and I ride the Metro and walk through the neighborhood all the time.

If what you state is the case, then I agree but that means our kids would walk around strapped and we know what that means especially when they attend schools with metal detectors and random back pack checks where carrying a pair of scissors can result in a weapons charge.
:toast:
I tried to run that rhetoric a minute ago but you set me straight as well! Asante sana!

:toast:
I tried to run that rhetoric a minute ago but you set me straight as well! Asante sana!

Thanks! The only point I been trying to make here, for years, is that I hear it in the media, but I don't really SEE it on the street level and since I don't drive on the street level every day. Yeah. A few incidents flare up and that's exactly what it is. A few. And heads are cooler than when I left Cali on '05.

The thing all of you need to know us among alot of the youth in LA #nerdswag #hipster and #geek have been embraced and to a large degree replaced #gangbanging. Young Brothers here have gone back to what many black youth did before the rise of gangs. Namely #skateboarding.

Even #low riding has largely played out. Nah. LA ain't that danger zone like it was in the 80s.the burned outcrackheads from the 80s are zombies out and these kids today ain't going out like that.

Our youth today got their heads on straight alot more than we give them credit for. Black geek is the new chic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back