Brother AACOOLDRE : Ivory vs Ebony - Hatfields vs McCoys - Bloods vs Crips

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 21, 2013.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Ivory vs. Ebony Hatfields v. McCoys Bloods vs Crips

By Andre Austin

There was a Black women on CNN a couple of days ago that went by the name of Moe Ivory. And Ivory was telling black women not to name their kids with black sounding tongue twisting names because White people will throw those resume in the trash can. Of all the names with Ivory telling blacks to cut out their Ebony is wrong. You don’t submit to racism you fight and resist it. White people have a hard time pronouncing Chinese names and other Ethnic groups but they are associated with being excellent in science and math and good worker whereas blacks are associated with being mediocre. Ms. Ivory you should go tell the whites not to make unreasonable request to change their names when other ethnic groups don’t have to. We fight and resist by getting the EEOC and the NAACP to monitor corporations by sending in blacks and whites with the same qualification and bum rush the office to see if the resume/application was removed from their files and then you stick em with a big monetary fine. After a while of fighting they will get used to Tykesia, Jakaree and Kieanna and learn to love them Ms. Ivory. Ivory must be a Cosby girl or something because he was saying the same thing to a couple of years ago. You can’t take away the power of parents to name their kids unless you want to go back to slavery where the Whiteman did give us some ridiculous names. And don’t get mad if a black woman wants to name her child “messiah”. The kids in school, I doubt will tease her because they don’t even know basic stories like Samson and Delilah. The Jews even named a Persian, Cyrus, their messiah back in the day.

Issue 2:

We got a black president but do you we could have shows like Black American Pickers or the hat fields & McCoy’s? Hell no. America wouldn’t allow a Tyrone and Jamal to ride in a white van across America in rural areas knocking on doors to see if white folks would sell their Antique items like Mike wolf or Frank fritz do. Do you know how many times they would get stop by the police on the highway looking for drugs in their Van or the homeowners calling the police or pulling their guns on them shooting them down like a dog because they were suspious and they stood their ground? Now the Hatfield’s & McCoy’s something like some white hillbillies were killing each other off since the 1880’s but society has taken their negative behavior and made something positive. An Investor has acquired a liquor license to brand moonshine for the two families to market off of their homicides. Just like the federal government was encouraged to change prohibition in 1933 after 7 whites were killed at the St. Valentine’s Day hit in 1929. Black gangs in Chicago tried to go legit and positively grow and develop their skills and talents and the government came down on them with a vengeance. The Crips & bloods can be like the hat fields and McCoy’s and come together and get incorporated into legal businesses? But the government doesn’t want to see it. We got White former inmates making more money then Black college graduates because they believe and rehabilitation and redemption for them. But for Black inmates they want after- prison life to follow you so that it will be your destiny and future of lifetime condemnation.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

4. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    :toast:

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Firing on all cyclinders, my brother! I rarely see a post I agree with 100%, but you made it! So, copying Alarm Clock:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

We "fight and resist!"

Preach!

6. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I hate to say it but thanks to them Mexican too, they are forcing black people to stick together or die. Them Mexicans are killing those black folks like hotcakes and them Crips and Bloods if they just feel in necessary to shoot - then shot those who pose imminent threat to our people so to keep them off of our innocent kids who are being murdered by them.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I hear you, but I don't see Mexicans "killing those black folks like hotcakes" where I live and I'm in the West Adams area near the Crenshaw District.

In some corners that's what we hear in the press but I don't see it and I ride the Metro and walk through the neighborhood all the time.

If what you state is the case, then I agree but that means our kids would walk around strapped and we know what that means especially when they attend schools with metal detectors and random back pack checks where carrying a pair of scissors can result in a weapons charge.

8. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    :toast:
    I tried to run that rhetoric a minute ago but you set me straight as well! Asante sana!

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Thanks! The only point I been trying to make here, for years, is that I hear it in the media, but I don't really SEE it on the street level and since I don't drive on the street level every day. Yeah. A few incidents flare up and that's exactly what it is. A few. And heads are cooler than when I left Cali on '05.

The thing all of you need to know us among alot of the youth in LA #nerdswag #hipster and #geek have been embraced and to a large degree replaced #gangbanging. Young Brothers here have gone back to what many black youth did before the rise of gangs. Namely #skateboarding.

Even #low riding has largely played out. Nah. LA ain't that danger zone like it was in the 80s.the burned outcrackheads from the 80s are zombies out and these kids today ain't going out like that.

Our youth today got their heads on straight alot more than we give them credit for. Black geek is the new chic.