Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Jati were also once called "Zotti" in the Gandhara kingdom, and were considered Gypsies, Ziganer or Tzigane there. The Gandhara kingdom was an ancient kingdom in the Swat and Kabul river valleys and the Pothohar Plateau, in modern-day northern Pakistan and eastern Afghanistan. Its main cities were Purushapura (modern Peshawar), literally meaning "city of men", and Takshashila (modern Taxila).

Now I'm going to discuss another Black Aryan Persian group, the Sassanids. The Sassanids dominated Northwest India too. Their rule was during the third and fourth centuries. The Sassanid occupiers were also called "Indo-Sassanids", "Kushano-Sassanids" or "Kushanshas" which means "Kings of the Kushans". The Kushans were another Black Kushitic tribe in Central Asia, and were one of the main founders of the Iranian civilization.

2zfn1jc.jpg

Back to the beginning. In 224 A.D, the resurgent Persians, now under their king "Ardašir", culminated the war with Parthia that his father "Papak" had started. He defeated the last Parthian king "Artabanus V" in battle, and two years later, Ardašir took Ctesiphon. This meant the end of Parthia, and it also meant the beginning of the second Persian Empire, one ruled by the Sassanid kings.

The beginnings of the Sassanid/Sassanian dynasty are found in the Southwest Persian state of Pars, (its modern name is Fars). Sometime in the first decade of the 3rd century A.D, a king by the name of Papak seized the throne of Pars. After unifying the region under his command, Papak waged war against the central Parthian government, but died before the conflict was resolved. Papak's son Ardashir inherited the throne in 216 A.D, and continued the Persian campaign against the Parthian Empire.

Ardeshir_I_coin_2.jpg

Historically - The Sassanian period marks the end of the ancient and the beginning of the medieval era in the history of the Middle East. By the beginning of the 3rd century A.D, Universalistic religions such as Christianity, Manichaeism, and even Zoroastrianism and Judaism had by now absorbed local religions and cults. Both the Sassanian and the Roman empires adopted official state religions, Zoroastrianism for the Sassanians and Christianity for the Romans. The new Sassanian rulers were not as tolerant religiously, as the Seleucids and Parthians had been, and religious persecutions did occur under Sassanian rule. Thus the White Parthians became the slaves of their original Black Aryan masters again for a while.

The Sassanids/Sassanians were the cousins of the old Persian Aryans, the Achaemenids. The Sassanids still worshiped Achaemenid kings such as Darius I, and wanted to continue the Achaemenid Empire. They saw themselves as the continuation of the Achaemenid Empire. The Sassanids also practiced divine kingship, kings were worshiped as gods. And the Sassanid king Ardashir really viewed himself as a descendant of the gods or Annunaki.

Ardasir_Ia.jpg

Here is a picture of an Annunaki (who was considered a "protective genie" in ancient Persia) to compare. The ancient Persian rulers really copied the appearance of the Annunaki.

genie.jpg

There were several Indo-Sassanid rulers over India during the Middle Kingdoms in Indian history. One of the most important Indo-Sassanid rulers was Peroz I. He ruled in the 5th century A.D. from 459 to 484.

Peroz I was clearly a Black man as you can see on the pictures of the statues and plates depicting him:

Here is a picture of a statue of king Peroz I. Note that the identity of Sassanian kings was rarely annotated on their artifacts. But, they all used different crown designs. So modern researchers must identify them via their crown design. So this statue can be identified as belonging to King Peroz I, because of the vertical crescent on his crown.

Elam_Sassanian_king.jpg

Here is a picture of a plate depicting king Peroz I:

peroz.jpg

And here is the same picture in closeup:

Elam_Sassanian_plate_2.jpg

You can clearly see the typical Negroid features on the statue, and you also can see them on the plate in profile. His features are a little bit hidden behind his long curly hair and his thick curly beard, but he is obviously a Black man (he perfectly can pass for the average Black American, lol).

Shapur II was another Sassanid king who ruled India before Peroz I in the 4th century A.D. from 309 to 379. King Shapur II was also a Black man viewed from the cliff relief and the plates depicting him. The cliff relief shows clearly somewhat thicker lips and somewhat broader nose. The plates do that too if you look very well and close.

Here is a photo of the cliff relief depicting him:

shapur_II.jpg

And here are the photos of the plates depicting him:

shapur_plate_3.jpg

shapur_plate.jpg

Another Indo-Sassanid ruler was Ardashir II who was the brother of his predecessor, Shapur II. His short rule was from 379 to 383 A.D. Adrashir II was governor-king of Adiabene from 344 to 376. In 363 A.D. Adrashir II defeated and killed the Roman Emperor Julian together with his older brother Shapur II in the defense of the Sassanid Empire.

Ardeshir_II.jpg

The above picture shows a Sassanian relief of the investiture of Ardashir II showing Mithra, Shapur II and Ahura Mazda above a defeated Julian, lying prostrate. Ahura Mazda is the highest god in Zoroastrianism, an old Iranian religion. He was the so-called "uncreated god" according to Zoroaster or Zarathustra, the founder of Zoroastrianism. Mithra, on the other hand, is the Iranian god of light, and was also worshiped by the Indian Aryans. But all those ancient Iranian gods belonged to an Extraterrestrial race - the Annunaki - in reality. And all the Persian rulers did their very best to act and to look like them.

But look good at the face of Ardashir II on this picture! It seems if his face was blown up... Why is that, you think?

Ardeshir_II_2.jpg

Also the picture of Shapur II, Mithra and Ahura Mazda above shows their faces blown up while the rest is still intact... Hmmm, strange, isn't it? Is it possible that someone tries to hide the Negroid features of the Sassanid rulers..? Ok, when you ask it the Iranian experts, they will give you a biological explanation (for example, storm, wear ect.). Though it's strange.

But of course, many supposed "ancient Persian artifacts" are falsified in Iranian museums as usual. For example, artifacts of ancient Persian and Sassanid rulers and citizens. Here you see pictures of falsified artifacts of ancient Sassanid rulers such as Shapur II etc.:

fake_2.jpg

fake_1.jpg

fake_3.jpg

Now compare this to an authentic cliff relief of Shapur II:

shapur_II.jpg

The facial features totally differ when you look very well. The fake artifacts shown above look very re-styled in comparison to the authentic cliff relief of Shapur II.

And here is a bust which is supposed to depict the Sassanian king Khosrau I. But his face looks very odd in comparison to the authentic busts and artifacts. So this bust is most likely fake.

bust.jpg

But the best example of a re-built and re-worked statue is the statue of Shapur I in an Iranian cave. The colossal statue of Shapur I is standing in the Shapur cave which is located in the south of Iran and about 6 km. off the ancient city of Bishapur. With a height of about 6.70 m. and a shoulder width of more than 2 m., it’s one of the most impressive sculpture from the sasanian period.

13700612124347520.jpg

The monumental statue is chiseled of a stalagmite grown on the spot. It’s standing about 35 m. from the cave entrance, on the fourth of a total five terraces which are in the sector A of the cave. The head with the stepped battlements crown and the body of the sculpture are now in good condition while large parts of the arms and legs are missing. After its fall caused very probably by a strong earthquake between fifteenth and nineteenth century, the sculpture was raised in the middle of the twentieth century on two concrete pillars which are now standing near the original feet of the statue.

Here is the same photo of the statue in closeup:

shapur_head_cave.jpg

Compare this to an authentic cliff relief of Shapur I again:

Elam_Shapur (1).jpg

The facial features of Shapur I are removed, but you still can see that his facial features must have been broad and thick originally. If his facial features still would have been intact, the face of the statue would match with the face of Shapur I on the cliff relief. The facial features are certainly removed, most parts of the statue are still intact. They removed the facial features purposely because they were Black, otherwise the tourists and visitors would realize the Sassanid rulers were definitely Black. I told you earlier that there is a major cover-up of Black superiority going on in the Jewish-established Communist New World Order where we are currently living in! Be aware of it!

Indeed there are some authentic artifacts too. For example, the rock relief of Ardashir I. His face (shown in profile) on the rock relief looks a bit worn away, nonetheless the rock relief is authentic.

Ardasir_I_2.jpg

And there is the authentic cameo of Shapur I subduing Roman Emperor Valerian without unsheathing his sword. When viewed in closeup, the cameo is obviously showing two Black men fighting each other. On the left is Valerian, and on the right is Shapur I.

Shapur_capturing_Valerian.jpg

Here you can see some strange and unidentified busts. One unidentified, broken bust is clearly of a Black man, but the two other busts look a bit strange, and could be the busts of Mulattoes.

Broken_bust.jpg

Faces.jpg

This is a golden plate depicting an unidentified Sassanian king spearing a Roman soldier:

Gold_plate.jpg

And there is also the so-called "Oxus treasure". The Oxus treasure consists of about 170 objects, dating mainly from the fifth and fourth centuries B.C. The Treasure seems to have been gathered together over a long period, perhaps in a temple. It includes vessels, a gold scabbard, model chariots and figures, armlets, seals, finger-rings, miscellaneous personal objects, dedicatory plaques and coins. It was found on the banks of the River Oxus, probably at the site of Takht-i Kuwad, a ferry station on the north bank of the river.

In May 1880 Captain F.C. Burton, a British political officer in Afghanistan, rescued a group of merchants who had been captured by bandits while travelling between Kabul and Peshawar. They were carrying with them this rich collection of gold and silver objects. Burton bought from them a gold armlet, now in the Victoria and Albert Museum. Other pieces from the Treasure subsequently emerged in the bazaars of Rawalpindi. Some of those now in The British Museum were acquired by Major-General Sir Alexander Cunningham (1814-93), Director General of the Archaeological Survey of India, and others were obtained by Sir Augustus Wollaston Franks, who was both a curator in the Museum and a generous benefactor. In due course Franks bought Cunningham's share of the treasure, and eventually the entire Oxus treasure was bequeathed by him to The British Museum. Here is an object of the Oxus treasure. The object is of a Persian man. The Persian man can pass for one of the members of the native Black tribes in Iran who always have been there:

Oxus_6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back