Black Relationships : Is there a Gay mafia or is Western Civilization gay?

I happen to agree with western civilization being 'gay' from the perspective of someone living outside America. Many tv shows that I watch from the US has gay sex scenes or characters that I have to fast forward thru, also blatant casual sex is another problem. Why is that? If you wonder what I watch, I am going to take 15 minutes out of my life and give you reflection of what you are showing the rest of the world.

In order of popularity (GAY)
Scandal
How to Get Away With Murder
House of Cards (succumbed at the end - I was devastated!)
House of Lies
Orange is the New Black (did you read the book? I did and there are NO overt Gay scenes and the black woman that's the 'villian' is actually her best friend in prison. It's a true story but they gayed it up for TV... what does that say about the society?)
Defiance
The Leftovers
Shameless (I know this one is gay/crazy and is reflected from the title. It's not a gay agenda show in the original one - it's a British tv show Americans copied)
Being Mary Jane
Under the Dome
The Last Ship
Boondocks
The Game (stopped watching this one a couple of years ago however)
Key & Peele

and all those other gay shows I don't watch so I won't list them.

Fortunately there are a few good shows that haven't yet succumbed to the gay mafia as you so aptly put it:

NOT GAY (yet) for those looking for good content sans gay characters:
Black-Ish
The Blacklist
The Newsroom
If Loving You is Wrong (weak and anti black men - what the HELL is wrong with Tyler but what else to expect too I guess)
Love They Neighbor (same as above)
The Divide
Black Jesus
The Lottery
Power
Gang Related
Hit the Floor
Resurrection
Suits
Extant
Taxi Brooklyn
Helix
Almost Human
The Strain
The 100
Gotham
Scorpion, Arrow, Flash (weak but it's for my son)
Believe
The Tunnel
The Crisis
Shuga (very good Kenyan tv series aimed towards young people directed and starring the lady from 7 days a slave)
24 (new one)
Falling Skies
Star Crossed

Don't know yet but just started watching - feel free to warn me!
The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl (on youtube) - I've only seen one episode

Because I try to self censor my list of non-gay shows is longer but I'm sure you see my point. There are a LOT of popular shows, some aimed at children (like Defiance) that started without an agenda but 'came out' later. I have listed 12 I know there are many more that others can add as well.

NOTE: The shows that I listed that don't have a gay agenda (yet) are actually pretty good, and all have multicultural casts. I don't watch anything that doesn't have black people in them. I'm always puzzled when I see/hear black Americans say there aren't very many tv shows with black characters.

Maybe with time and space (outside the US) one has clarity but I find the programming coming from the US is quite satisfactory and my only objection is that good positive shows like Almost Human, Ironside, Believe or Arsenio Hall, get cancelled without a peep from Black Americans but trashy shows like The Game got another run.

I just don't get it!

I hope publishing the list however was helpful. If you have shows to add, please do. I'm always looking for good tv shows in English!

I happen to agree with western civilization being 'gay' from the perspective of someone living outside America. Many tv shows that I watch from the US has gay sex scenes or characters that I have to fast forward thru, also blatant casual sex is another problem. Why is that? If you wonder what I watch, I am going to take 15 minutes out of my life and give you reflection of what you are showing the rest of the world.

Scandal
House of Lies
Orange is the New Black (did you read the book? I did and there are NO overt Gay scenes and the black woman that's the 'villian' is actually her best friend in prison. It's a true story but they gayed it up for TV... what does that say about the society?)
Defiance
The Leftovers
Shameless (I know this one is gay/crazy and is reflected from the title. It's not a gay agenda show in the original one - it's a British tv show Americans copied)
Being Mary Jane
Under the Dome
The Last Ship
Boondocks
Key & Peele

Fortunately there are a few good shows that haven't yet succumbed to the gay mafia as you so aptly put it:

Black-Ish
The Blacklist
The Newsroom
If Loving You is Wrong (weak and anti black men - what the HELL is wrong with Tyler but what else to expect too I guess)
The Divide
Black Jesus
The Lottery
Power
Gang Related
Hit the Floor
Resurrection
Suits
Extant
Taxi Brooklyn
Helix
Almost Human
The Strain
The 100
Gotham
Believe
The Tunnel
The Crisis
Shuga (very good Kenyan tv series aimed towards young people directed and starring the lady from 7 days a slave)
24 (new one)
Falling Skies
Star Crossed

The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl (on youtube) - I've only seen one episode

Because I try to self censor my list of non-gay shows is longer but I'm sure you see my point. There are a LOT of popular shows, some aimed at children (like Defiance) that started without an agenda but 'came out' later. I have listed 12 I know there are many more that others can add as well.

NOTE: The shows that I listed that don't have a gay agenda (yet) are actually pretty good, and all have multicultural casts. I don't watch anything that doesn't have black people in them. I'm always puzzled when I see/hear black Americans say there aren't very many tv shows with black characters.

Maybe with time and space (outside the US) one has clarity but I find the programming coming from the US is quite satisfactory and my only objection is that good positive shows like Almost Human, Ironside, Believe or Arsenio Hall, get cancelled without a peep from Black Americans but trashy shows like The Game got another run.

I just don't get it!

I hope publishing the list however was helpful. If you have shows to add, please do. I'm always looking for good tv shows in English!
I would go so far as to add that EVERY african american who accepts the gay agenda has been BRAINWASHED, but after 500 years of being CONDITIONED and MIS-EDUCATED by this european culture, what more can you expect???

Scandal
House of Lies
Defiance
The Leftovers
Being Mary Jane
Under the Dome
The Last Ship
Boondocks
Key & Peele

Black-Ish
The Blacklist
The Newsroom
The Divide
Black Jesus
The Lottery
Power
Gang Related
Hit the Floor
Resurrection
Suits
Extant
Taxi Brooklyn
Helix
Almost Human
The Strain
The 100
Gotham
Believe
The Tunnel
The Crisis
24 (new one)
Falling Skies
Star Crossed

I just don't get it!

Greetings.

I'm a big fan of Dakar and was once a Muslim. Initiated in Coosaan tradition by Dr. Charles Finch. I know your people practice African traditional beliefs cloaked under Islam. The avatar I have in my name is the African Renaissance statue built by your former president.

But to the point Africa isn't gay and is highly against homosexuality. A lot of African Americans are gay initiated into this perverse practice by Black Greek fraternal organizations like Alpha Phi Psi, which President Obama belongs. They are the catalyst for the rapid spread of homosexuality, their organizations are worldwide in the African world, meant for population control of African Americans and Africans on the continent. Even Pres. Obama is guilty, while in Dakar he tried to scold your current president on Senegal's strict laws against homosexuality but the president reminded Mr. Obama that the people of Senegal were culturally dead set against it.

Africa has very pure cultural nuances that forbid even married couples from kissing in public. Sex is lewd in America and television and movies just pipe that filth out to the underdeveloped world. So how does an educated Senegalese consume so much television as you? I don't watch t.v and never go to the movies. Its not a privilege to expose ones self to someone's plot to social engineer barbarism in you.

No harm intended to you. My demeanor is kingly which in Africa means fatherly.

I happen to agree with western civilization being 'gay' from the perspective of someone living outside America. Many tv shows that I watch from the US has gay sex scenes or characters that I have to fast forward thru, also blatant casual sex is another problem. Why is that?
Because the white man has NEVER been one to follow the laws of God.

When Prostitution Wasn't a Crime: The Fascinating History of Sex Work in America
From the Louisiana colony to the California Gold Rush, prostitutes were some of the first women in early American settlements.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/when-prostitution-wasnt-crime-fascinating-history-sex-work-america

Roman Culture/Homosexuality

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Roman_Culture/Homosexuality

Homosexuality in ancient Greece

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back