Black Relationships : Is there a Gay mafia or is Western Civilization gay?

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 910333, member: 7204" Homo-eroticism has been around long since the discovery (creation) of AIDS. Are you genuinely unaware of the quite strong evidence that [Alexander the Great was gay] the assassination of Julius Caesar [left no heirs apart from his nephew Augustus] was a homophobic murder with Oscar Wilde having a particularly difficult time being quite openly camp/gay in 19th century England? [QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 910337, member: 51777" Really didn't fully comprehend what was written there. Just highlighting that your AIDS discovery/creation/homosexuality tie in is very very weak, totally bizarre or are you just on the WIND UP?

But my awareness or non-awareness of it still wouldn't deflect from AIDS infecting millions of people yearly, significantly in Africa, as well as the new found injection of Ebola River Viral Infectious Neurons is meant to "reduce them".

Sir Jeffery Amherst, commander of British forces in North America, wrote July 7, 1763, probably unaware of the events at Fort Pitt: "Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."

Jeffery Amherst wasn't thinking "if only they were gay, this would be much easier".

These genetic and biologic agents of population reduction work more effectively than the conceived conspiracy, though I understand the agendas pushed by some may create these theories.
Isn’t it obvious that the White Supremacist Racist faction of the current POWER ELITE are quite versatile with regard to their ongoing onslaught on humanity’s masses generally, non whites and the peoples of African ethnicity specifically?

But the easiest distraction away from the B.S. story that was presented as to how it came to be, was to place it on Homo-erotic activities in prisons.

This is when the "anti-gay" environment and the "pro-gay" proponents worked their way into the political systems as lobbying agents for rights and privileges.
Are YOU unaware of an article written by Pierce Wright [Science Editor] for the Times her in London [11th May 1988] that highlighted that according to the World Health Organisation’s own statistics everywhere worldwide especially in sub Saharan Africa where their Smallpox Eradication vaccination campaign was most intensive became/still is an AIDS hotspot TODAY?

The Muslim world rejected the WHO’s Smallpox eradication campaign live vaccination campaign on ”religious” grounds, dodged the AIDS bullet to the brain completely, didn’t they, hence the “War on TERROR and Arab Spring” initiatives to take them down/completely destabilize them by more direct military/political initiatives? WHAT does that question (one's response in red) have to do with the prior comment/statement (in blue)?

Seems one is responding to different statements in other places or something, unless I am missing something here. Aren't YOU the one who brought AIDS being created and deployed [underlined above] as a biological warfare agent into our discussion debate so please explain exactly how these additional FACTS/my questions in red with regard to that so maliciously EVIL initiative could be off topic, and are you going to answer the questions?

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 910337, member: 51777" Wanted to say this earlier... but try separating the posts for ease of comprehending the responses.

The color contrasting is confusing... where as the quotation system works best when the response is not also within the quoted comment being responded to. /QUOTE] Don't you mean DONT WANT TO, or do you truly believe that you're the first woman in general, Sister specifically [you truly couldn’t imagine just how much I wish you were very rare/an exception as opposed to standard/all pervasive] that I've EVER encountered with "CONTROL ISSUES" especially while inter-relating with men?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 910333, member: 7204" Homo-eroticism has been around long since the discovery (creation) of AIDS. Are you genuinely unaware of the quite strong evidence that [Alexander the Great was gay] the assassination of Julius Caesar [left no heirs apart from his nephew Augustus] was a homophobic murder with Oscar Wilde having a particularly difficult time being quite openly camp/gay in 19th century England? [QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 910337, member: 51777" Really didn't fully comprehend what was written there. Just highlighting that your AIDS discovery/creation/homosexuality tie in is very very weak, totally bizarre or are you just on the WIND UP?

But my awareness or non-awareness of it still wouldn't deflect from AIDS infecting millions of people yearly, significantly in Africa, as well as the new found injection of Ebola River Viral Infectious Neurons is meant to "reduce them".

Sir Jeffery Amherst, commander of British forces in North America, wrote July 7, 1763, probably unaware of the events at Fort Pitt: "Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."

Jeffery Amherst wasn't thinking "if only they were gay, this would be much easier".

These genetic and biologic agents of population reduction work more effectively than the conceived conspiracy, though I understand the agendas pushed by some may create these theories.
Isn’t it obvious that the White Supremacist Racist faction of the current POWER ELITE are quite versatile with regard to their ongoing onslaught on humanity’s masses generally, non whites and the peoples of African ethnicity specifically?

But the easiest distraction away from the B.S. story that was presented as to how it came to be, was to place it on Homo-erotic activities in prisons.

This is when the "anti-gay" environment and the "pro-gay" proponents worked their way into the political systems as lobbying agents for rights and privileges.
Are YOU unaware of an article written by Pierce Wright [Science Editor] for the Times her in London [11th May 1988] that highlighted that according to the World Health Organisation’s own statistics everywhere worldwide especially in sub Saharan Africa where their Smallpox Eradication vaccination campaign was most intensive became/still is an AIDS hotspot TODAY?

The Muslim world rejected the WHO’s Smallpox eradication campaign live vaccination campaign on ”religious” grounds, dodged the AIDS bullet to the brain completely, didn’t they, hence the “War on TERROR and Arab Spring” initiatives to take them down/completely destabilize them by more direct military/political initiatives? WHAT does that question (one's response in red) have to do with the prior comment/statement (in blue)?

Seems one is responding to different statements in other places or something, unless I am missing something here. Aren't YOU the one who brought AIDS being created and deployed [underlined above] as a biological warfare agent into our discussion debate so please explain exactly how these additional FACTS/my questions in red with regard to that so maliciously EVIL initiative could be off topic, and are you going to answer the questions?

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 910337, member: 51777" Wanted to say this earlier... but try separating the posts for ease of comprehending the responses.

The color contrasting is confusing... where as the quotation system works best when the response is not also within the quoted comment being responded to. /QUOTE] Don't you mean DONT WANT TO, or do you truly believe that you're the first woman in general, Sister specifically [you truly couldn’t imagine just how much I wish you were very rare/an exception as opposed to quite standard/all pervasive] that I've EVER encountered with "CONTROL ISSUES" especially while inter-relating with men? WELL?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back