Nation of Gods and Earths : is there a cipher in brooklyn ny for me

Peace...
There's plenty of true and living Gods and Earths where you're located (Brooklyn, otherwise known as Medina). In fact, there's a school located in Brownsville (a.k.a. Buildsville) by the name of Allah School In Medina (318 Livonia Avenue). You could also attend the various NGE rallies that take place on a regular basis throughout the entire NYC. In most cases, Universal parliaments take place on the last Sunday of each month at Harriet Tubman School in Harlem, which is right around the corner from Allah School In Mecca (2122 7th Ave, on the corner of 126th St.) If U visit one of these places in person, U can definitely find someone qualified that can assist U...
P.E.A.C.E.

Peace...
There's plenty of true and living Gods and Earths where you're located (Brooklyn, otherwise known as Medina). In fact, there's a school located in Brownsville (a.k.a. Buildsville) by the name of Allah School In Medina (318 Livonia Avenue). You could also attend the various NGE rallies that take place on a regular basis throughout the entire NYC. In most cases, Universal parliaments take place on the last Sunday of each month at Harriet Tubman School in Harlem, which is right around the corner from Allah School In Mecca (2122 7th Ave, on the corner of 126th St.) If U visit one of these places in person, U can definitely find someone qualified that can assist U...
P.E.A.C.E.
Thanks alot

I recently began trying to study my culture and gain knowledge and am looking for a cipher or teacher. I am a 30 year old mother of two young men and would like to educate myself and my boys.

Youtube has just about every scholar and intellectual I can think of on video. E.g., Dr. Marima Ani, Dr. Amos N. Wilson, Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochanna, Malcolm X, Dr. Umar Johnson, Winnie Mandela. There is no excuse for not knowing our history and culture in 2013, if we really want to know it! Our problem seems to be a lack of discipline to make time to study it! :( Too many of us prefer to pontificate about the problem on the basis of opinions and emotionalism. Hopefully you won't make that mistake. ;) Analyze and think critically about the information and decide for yourself how to interpret it. "Be what you know, not what you are told"! Be an independent thinker.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back