Nation of Gods and Earths : Knowledge Cipher abbt Knowledge

Bootzey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Today's Supreme Mathematics is Knowledge Cipher abbt to Knowledge.

Knowledge is paying attention, Cipher refers to one's surROUNDings.

I see this to mean that we need to be paying attention to many things....
Other people who try to proselytize us to their religions (10:10), Our diets
(10:36) bad habits we may have (10:14), not allowing our culture to morph
into religion (10:40) and the relationship between God and Earth (10:AF).

If whe diligently stay on our squares, and apply Knowledge to/in all these
Ciphers, we will have pleasant and productive existences. And that will be
our Justice.

Peace

Peace,

to add on.....

Today's reality is Knowledge Cipher all being born to Knowledge. Knowledge used as a noun is an actual fact. It is the foundation of all things in existence. Real things come from real things because something doesn't come from nothing. Knowledge used as a verb is to look, listen or has already been said "pay attention."

Cipher is a person place or thing. Cipher also pertains to a complete unit or a degree (which is a complete unit) within a greater unit of completion. A minute is a cipher, an hour is a cipher, a day is a cipher and a week is a cipher, etc., etc.

When I observe the things going on around me I'm being the sole controller of the environment. The environment is not controlling me because my awareness of the environment allows me to get the most out of the environment. When I walk into a room and a see nothing but people dressed in white robes and white hoods, my actions after that realization will be based on the realization. What happens after the realization will be a synthesis of what I already know about people in white robes and white hoods. The observation of other ciphers serve as a bases for new insight or new truths being unfolded. So based on what I know about other ciphers related to white robes and white hoods, I recognize that its time to bounce.

Today's Supreme Alphabet is Justice and Justice is a penalty or reward. Observing the cipher allows me to control and get the best part of the cipher. Failure to observe the cipher means that I potentially can be a victim of the cipher, which in turn means I could ultimately receive a penalty for my lack of observation.

This is a basic build on how I see today's Supreme Mathematics and today's Supreme Alphabet. It is commonplace for members of the Nation of Gods and Earths to divulge their understanding of SM and SA so that others can expand on their own perspective and also see where a person is in their development with these basic principles of our 8 point curriculum. :wink:

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back