Nation of Gods and Earths : Protect Your Cipher...

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Latik Allah, May 31, 2013.

1. Latik Allah

Latik Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    In The Name Of Allah,​
    Lord Of All Thee Worlds…​

“Truth Islam Master Equality….”

Eccles. 3:1-8. “1.To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven; 2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.”

In accordance to the way of life I strive to live the very best of my ability, and love beyond a shadow of a doubt, I bid you all Peace! Now as a true and universal builder do, I shall take the fore mention biblical reference(Eccles. 3:1-8…) apply and add on to such, as builders do( Build! ). As we all know, or should know, season is a testimony of time. And those of us who are aware and in tune to the Supreme alphabets, time is Now!!! Just as the purpose is those who came, come and shall later, if not soon make their presences into our world—the babies!!! True, there is a time and reason for the act and process of being born, planting, killing, breaking down, weeping, mourning, casting stone, embracing, getting, keeping, rending, speaking not, loving, and war, as well their opposites( i.e., dying, plucking up, healing, building on, laughing, dancing, gathering up stones,, refraining from embracing, loosing, casting away, sewing, speaking, hating, as well peace. ). Keeping such in mind, there is also a time for doing what we Must as well what we want. Trust me, there is a difference. You Brothers, as well you Sisters, be you know it or not, be you disagree or agree, in this Nation - The Nation Of Gods & Earths… we do what we MUST!!! And after doing what we MUST, if you desire, then do what you want. Keeping in mind, there are consequences to and for each and every thought made manifest( Justice ). Which brings me to my point at hand… You who consume intoxicants, know and understand, I am not here to judge him or her, rather to make knowledge born. For there is a time to do what you Must, as well a time to do what you want; a time to get high, and a time to be a constituent of the most high; a time to build, and a time to destroy; A time to be God/earth, and not a time to be other than the God/Earth you be, if you be. Always remember, never, ever forget; We, the representatives of the Nation Of Gods & Earths, are ALWAYS representing not just ourselves, but even moreso the Nation we acclaim ties and relations to. Regardless to where you came from, how long you been here, or what you know, know and understand you are held to the same standards and requirement as he or she who comes from else where, and been here for less, or knows not what you know!!! I am speaking to you!!!, who think, feel or just do, as if you can because of where you are from, or who/what you might know, or how long you have been here. Sorry, but that means nothing to the author of this lesson, if you are doing the unrighteous deeds. Drink on, smoke on, shot and sniff til you decide to cease, and if you choose not to cease, I still respect you til you disrespect me. Me, includes any and all that pertains to the Nation Of Gods & Earths, our teachings, etc… Respect our flag!!! Respect out teachings!!! Respect our Black women, children as well those who are Alike!!!
    Respect our nation in its entirety, for when you don’t, you are disrespecting. When you are disrespecting, you are more than just disrespecting, rather you are not doing the knowledge. Such disrespect has been allowed, tolerated and laughed at… Not No More!!! It’s TIME to start holding each other accountable. You, including I, Application Latik Seymou Allah, if we are going to indulge in those things, and substances which can and has alter our greater being, then find the appropriate place and time. Our parliaments, events( unless permitted…), etc… are not, and will not be the stage or venue of/for such!!! Like I made born from the conception of this degree, I am not here to judge, condemn or belittle anyone, for we all have our shortcomings, flaws, follies and imperfections. You who insist on participating in such, Drink on!!! Smoke On!!! Sniff On!!! Shoot On!!! Pop-On!!!, however you entertain your thoughts, Do that!!! Just remember, in this Nation, everyone, exempting No One!!!, Do what we Must!!! And afterwards if you can and will to do what you want, then do so. But first and foremost, We The Gods & Earths of this Nation, Do What We MUST!!! I, Application Latik Seymou Allah, may not be every where, where such is perpetrated, but Allah is!!!( 97…37…. Allah is God! In the heavens above and the Earth below. He is just and true and there is no unrighteousness in him. For he is not unseen, for he is seen and heard everywhere. For he is the all-eye-seeing. ) Spread the word!!! Stop allowing the enormities to take place in our schools, parliaments, events, ciphers, etc… Yes, it’s been allowed, tolerated, and over-looked, but the time has come to Stop It!!! Despite what you may think, feel or been told, it can be done and WILL!!! It MUST!!! Not for you or me, rather for those who came after us, as well those who will come after them---The babies are the greatest!!! Protect Your Cipher!!! Demand Every One Respects It!!! No One!!! And I repeat, NO ONE!!! Is Beyond The Prescribe Law of our way of life!!!

Made Manifest By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,098)
    (*Note: Any Add-Ons Call Me(4042715011)…)
    Proper Education Always Corrects Errors….(Peace!)