Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

CHAOS

ALL MAGICK CANNOT WORK WITHOUT ENERGY OR AS CROWLEY SAY IS THE WILL. YOU CAN THINK ABOUT ANYTHING AND HOPE TO COME TO YOU BUT WITHOUT ENERGY, YOU WASTING YOUR TIME. IF I DO A SPELL I NEED ENERGY, (I MAY PICK MY OWN FINGER TO GET BLOOD , I MAY USE SPERM, I MAY BREAK THE HEAD OFF A ROOSTER.. ETC )

Interesting point. A law is defined as a truth or aspect that governs objective reality. While the law of gravity is immutable, the "law" of attraction isn't therefore it will not work all the time for everyone.

The reason I say it that way is because, for example, their are single mothers raising children in the projects, and although she knows she made some mistakes in her life, She happens to tune into the Oprah show, learning of the "The Secret" and decide she going to start thinking positively believing that the "law of attraction" is going to change her life for the better. Anything is possible, however, her outlook on life is alot more positive and she wants to better her life, but say two or even five years later, depending on her circumstances, things may or may not change for her at all. Then what? What did the "law of attraction" do for her?

Law implies that the law of attraction should be just as effective as the law of gravity.

CHAOS

BASICALLY WHAT IS BEING DOING IS BASIC CHAOS MAGICK. FORCE YOURSELF TO BELIEVE AND THEN USE ENERGY TO DO YOUR WORK. THE UNIVERSE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IT ALL COMES FROM YOU!

I concur. The common denominator being energy whether its from pent up negative emotions, sexual energy, animal sacrifice of life force, et al.
Energy has to be raised and directed.

There has always been some type of "new age" movement, this is according to the very system of the zodiac that represented to some degree by todays religions. A new age takes what it can understand and junks the rest. The new age movements of today try to take the credit for an obvious leap in consciousness that might be happening naturally on the planet. Now because of the so-called "Secret" we do have allot of "lawofattractionists" coming out, and I truly believe this will be the new "Christianity"- because this is the group that happens to be growing at a much bigger rate, thanks to Oprah and others. I find it interesting personally just seeing what people cling to and why.

Wicca is also growing, and we see it growing for all the same reasons, people want more control over their lives. To be honest, what makes it fake or real, depends on what your own mind can extract from it. Some of the deepest intelligent minds I know watch cartoons all day, and can break down the Universe to it's most finite point. So what does that tell us? It's what you get out of what you study that makes the ultimate difference. But I do think we all have the right to edit our own knowledge for ourselves. The new age movement is just surface info, like religion and like any book on spirituality.

I have tons of new age books laying around, "Conversations with God" books by Wayne Dyer, Deepak, "The Seat of the Soul" I read them all, "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" "The Celestine Prophecy" - all written in most cases, by the white children of the hippie 60s- influences by a high degree of Black culture and weed. Reading some of these books helped me to get into my enemy's head. One thing I've learned about these people is that if something is powerful, really powerful- they will use some method of psychology to get us to stay away from it. Which is why we see so many insulting images of us eating watermelon. So many jokes and insults used to target our emotional intelligence. When in fact eating the dark watermelon seeds activates our foresight- 3rd eye.

The new age movement in another aspect is sold to us by people who get rich teaching us how to get rich. Their lectures are sold for 6 figures a seat, and we sit there looking at a guy running up and down the stage telling us we are doing something wrong because we are not as rich as him. He will teach ways to get rich that deal with the law of attraction. Yet in most cases he is really dealing with the law of marketing, something he will not teach us.

Still the books are good to read because it helps to look where they insist we should not.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back