Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
Looking back through some of the teachings I came upon via the New Age authors who take ancient knowledge and kind of twist it for there own purposes, I have a feeling that this movement is underdeveloping or trying to halt some development.

Thanks to the likes of some of my unseen mentors and individual's from this site (Blackbird, Knowledge Seed, Darkside Magick, Meta, Yardlee, et all) who speak on these matters I have come to my sense and began to dwell in what is really going on.

Just the other day I was sent a heart chakra meditation and the information inside amazed me, it stated "the New Age movement is not only off base, but lacks a lot of knowledge. We hear this incessant message of "love" ad nauseum, of how the heart chakra is the "love" chakra- compassion, self sacrifice, giving, etc. This is a delusion, a delusion to prevent us from knowing its true power."

Back to the point... Is the new age movement retarted our growth and introducing fake and false methods to counteract what is really going on, on this earth????? Are they sugar coating things and leaving out truth. Most new age authors are also caucasians who claim to be chanelling information from age old beings.. What is really going on????

Looking back through some of the teachings I came upon via the New Age authors who take ancient knowledge and kind of twist it for there own purposes, I have a feeling that this movement is underdeveloping or trying to halt some development.

Thanks to the likes of some of my unseen mentors and individual's from this site (Blackbird, Knowledge Seed, Darkside Magick, Meta, Yardlee, et all) who speak on these matters I have come to my sense and began to dwell in what is really going on.

Just the other day I was sent a heart chakra meditation and the information inside amazed me, it stated "the New Age movement is not only off base, but lacks a lot of knowledge. We hear this incessant message of "love" ad nauseum, of how the heart chakra is the "love" chakra- compassion, self sacrifice, giving, etc. This is a delusion, a delusion to prevent us from knowing its true power."

Back to the point... Is the new age movement retarted our growth and introducing fake and false methods to counteract what is really going on, on this earth????? Are they sugar coating things and leaving out truth. Most new age authors are also caucasians who claim to be chanelling information from age old beings.. What is really going on????
Yessir. The New Age movement is as fake as it gets. Those people claim to be channeling "angels." Bro. Darkside made it clear that we are the fallen angels. We know the angels spoken of in the Bible are mythical and can be traced back to ancient Africa.

The New Age movement also paints a half a$z picture. Most of them think that the European Illuminati will be defeated by the "Galactic Federation". We know that aint NOBODY coming to save us.

One of the mystical figures of the New Age movement is St. Germain. He is said to have founded freemasonry and Rosicrucianism under the moniker of Sir Francis Bacon. I've NEVER heard Afrikan occultist speak of the bullshxt, that these New Agers speak of. I personally think that Elite European occultist are behind the New Age movement and are doing it to give the conspiracy theorist community a false sense of hope.

I think the New Age Movement (NAM) serves a invaluable purpose. I think for many people, myself included, those of us that were brought up in religious homes while having opposite inklings and feelings that there has to be something greater than Christianity, Islam, Judaism, et al. that we eventually came across new age authors and their books to give us something to ponder and as a springboard for deeper interests in metaphysics and the occult.

My gripe with NAM is that individuals can often get stuck in those philosophies without regard as to wear those concepts or beliefs originated. NAM is in my opinion is essentially a mix-mash of both eastern and western socio-religious & metaphysical concepts. As a result you get individuals that are stuck trying to be one with God and ridding themselves of illusionary karma. The NAM doesn't always do a good job of explaining the exoteric and esoteric.

Oprah denies Christ

I'm not a huge fan of Oprah, however, I'm impressed to say the least, that she had a bigger dyck to stand up to those bible thumping white biatches.. I found this clip to be particularly amusing and satirical.

Yessir. The New Age movement is as fake as it gets. Those people claim to be channeling "angels." Bro. Darkside made it clear that we are the fallen angels. We know the angels spoken of in the Bible are mythical and can be traced back to ancient Africa.

The New Age movement also paints a half a$z picture. Most of them think that the European Illuminati will be defeated by the "Galactic Federation". We know that aint NOBODY coming to save us.

One of the mystical figures of the New Age movement is St. Germain. He is said to have founded freemasonry and Rosicrucianism under the moniker of Sir Francis Bacon. I've NEVER heard Afrikan occultist speak of the bullshxt, that these New Agers speak of. I personally think that Elite European occultist are behind the New Age movement and are doing it to give the conspiracy theorist community a false sense of hope.

Excellent point. I couldn't agree more. I essentially look at the New Age Movement and its followers as the "buffer zone" between religion and actual serious students of occult & magickal theories and application.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back