Black Spirituality Religion : Is the New Age Movement a Faux??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, May 29, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Looking back through some of the teachings I came upon via the New Age authors who take ancient knowledge and kind of twist it for there own purposes, I have a feeling that this movement is underdeveloping or trying to halt some development.

Thanks to the likes of some of my unseen mentors and individual's from this site (Blackbird, Knowledge Seed, Darkside Magick, Meta, Yardlee, et all) who speak on these matters I have come to my sense and began to dwell in what is really going on.

Just the other day I was sent a heart chakra meditation and the information inside amazed me, it stated "the New Age movement is not only off base, but lacks a lot of knowledge. We hear this incessant message of "love" ad nauseum, of how the heart chakra is the "love" chakra- compassion, self sacrifice, giving, etc. This is a delusion, a delusion to prevent us from knowing its true power."

Back to the point... Is the new age movement retarted our growth and introducing fake and false methods to counteract what is really going on, on this earth????? Are they sugar coating things and leaving out truth. Most new age authors are also caucasians who claim to be chanelling information from age old beings.. What is really going on????

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Yessir. The New Age movement is as fake as it gets. Those people claim to be channeling "angels." Bro. Darkside made it clear that we are the fallen angels. We know the angels spoken of in the Bible are mythical and can be traced back to ancient Africa.

The New Age movement also paints a half a$z picture. Most of them think that the European Illuminati will be defeated by the "Galactic Federation". We know that aint NOBODY coming to save us.

One of the mystical figures of the New Age movement is St. Germain. He is said to have founded freemasonry and Rosicrucianism under the moniker of Sir Francis Bacon. I've NEVER heard Afrikan occultist speak of the bullshxt, that these New Agers speak of. I personally think that Elite European occultist are behind the New Age movement and are doing it to give the conspiracy theorist community a false sense of hope.

3. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I think the New Age Movement (NAM) serves a invaluable purpose. I think for many people, myself included, those of us that were brought up in religious homes while having opposite inklings and feelings that there has to be something greater than Christianity, Islam, Judaism, et al. that we eventually came across new age authors and their books to give us something to ponder and as a springboard for deeper interests in metaphysics and the occult.

My gripe with NAM is that individuals can often get stuck in those philosophies without regard as to wear those concepts or beliefs originated. NAM is in my opinion is essentially a mix-mash of both eastern and western socio-religious & metaphysical concepts. As a result you get individuals that are stuck trying to be one with God and ridding themselves of illusionary karma. The NAM doesn't always do a good job of explaining the exoteric and esoteric.

Oprah denies Christ

I'm not a huge fan of Oprah, however, I'm impressed to say the least, that she had a bigger dyck to stand up to those bible thumping white biatches.. I found this clip to be particularly amusing and satirical.

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Oprah told it like it was.

5. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Excellent point. I couldn't agree more. I essentially look at the New Age Movement and its followers as the "buffer zone" between religion and actual serious students of occult & magickal theories and application.

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +865
    Agreed. And I am not an Oprah-phile

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    True indeed........the NAM is basically the buffer zone, as you refer to it. I can definitely see that, because most followers of the NAM are dependent upon the "revelations" of one person. Kind of like how religious people are dependent on the "understanding" of their religious leader.

8. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I knew it before but now I'm really convinced that Oprah has some deep DARK knowledge and not just this light-side surface information that we see in book chain. Even though she was trying to explain something very common sense, I could sense that she knows a lot more. I sure that you guys have heard of pacts with the devil where you can give up your ability to have children for great wealth. I believe that the "devil" feeds off of the life-force of your seed or eggs to empower itself and also to manipulate events to get you your wealth. I've heard this so many times from Haitians and Africans and it makes a lot of sense. I really believe that Oprah has done this hence the reason she never had children or never gotten married. Maybe even with George Lucas, he adopted his children and he is also a billionaire.

9. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    The devil is not some mystical spooky being..........Bro. Darkside said it(the devil) is you.

10. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Have you guys read the YouTube comments on the Oprah video? These people are flatlined in the brain!!!