Black People : Internet Bullying

Debating online isn't the same as bullying, but can definitely become a bully within a debate and after it. It's up to a user to reign their own actions in. It's not easy to bully someone unless you're having some problems on your own nor do I believe it's something deserved if someone else did it first; you may need to ignore the person's behavior rather than feed into it because they upset you.
yea it does seem like a tit for tat behavior. sometimes irresistable.

But I'll add that it can be easy to do...Falling into negative patterns can be easy and harder to get out of.
Debating can be done without bullying...Debate is just a matter of expressing difference of opinions. Bullying is intimidating a weaker adversary...taking advantage of them, maliciously trying to hurt someone in order to make oneself feel and look better.
Sometimes it's hard to get self-esteem by myself. Need negative to show that I'm better is a bummer, I try to look better for my usernames sake.

If you know you're being a bully, then at least you've recognized/addressing a problem within yourself, and you are at least finding a way to resolve it...Which is a step in the right direction...and that's all that matters.
Being defensive is a dark matter all around. Pressure in the night.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back