Black Women : Injection for skin lightening

I am the color of a good morning cup of coffee with one heaping teaspoon of Carnation nondairy creamer and three teaspons of sugar and my hair is curled so tight that Moses couldn't part i.
As far as men well one resounding yes can outweigh a thousand no's. Be who and what God made you to be

WHERE DID U READ SUCH A THING, IT ALWAYS HAVE SEMED TO ME LIKE BLACK AMERICANS ARE VERY MUCH A MYSTERY TO OUR SISTERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES.. WHILE THERE IS ALWAYS TABOO SURROUNDING AMERICAN CULTURE.. (IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA CALL IT) THESE ACTS ARE NOT THAT OF COMMON BLK FOLK.. NOT EVERYONE WANT TO BE WALKIN AROUND LOOKIN LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.. LOL. aND HOLLYWOOD..WELL.. LETS JSUT SAY.. WHATS BORN IN HOLLYWOOD.. STAYS IN HOLLYWOOD.. US COMMON FOLK' FOR THE MOST PART DONT DO SUCH A THING. pERHAPS, WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS LIGHTENING SCARS AND SUCH.. HMM.. IF THATS POSSIBLE.. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WAY TO GET RID OF THOSE LEFT OVER CHICKEN POX MARKS FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD.. THAT LEFT THAT DARK SPOT ON YA' CHEEK! BUT A GOOD MASK.. CAN DO THE SAME.. CHEAPER.. :pie:

Ralfa'il said:
It seems to me that skin bleaching is more common among black women outside of America than within.

I've ran into far more African women...especially from Nigeria...who bleach thier skin than AfroAmerican women.

Black women in America usually use skin lightening cream to even out their coloring. I used to use it to help even out blotches I got from pimples. I have never seen anything on the market at least in the U.S. that was intended to make you white.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back