Black People : In 2012 Chicago has produced more hip hop millionaires than any other time in the cities history

Indeed Obama is one of the agents that is destroying this community, with his planned parenthood and gay agenda, yet Negroes voted for him in record numbers.

I don't feel or think any of those 'hip hop' mainstains believe it's part of their responsbility to bail us out-- in the midst of an economic crisis white folks actually brought about-- in the first place-- and should be doing their best to resolve!

I. e., putting them less on the level of flawed human beings, more on the level of the breed creations of mad black scientists/spawns of satan/ad naseum, is just another notion of not holding them accountable for their deeds and their words, too...

Later for anybody's myths: Let's do stay in touch with reality!

And, at best, why would any of those black hip hop mainstays choose to come to our aid, i. e., after your berating and chiding of them not only failing to realizing gangsta rap reflects the backwards of a upshoot of hip hop, but also since new if any of them run the media industry mainstays that crank out that other b. s., since there is a need to balance one's criticism with not just blaming hip hop for what aills us and our relations, with whatever good can be found in the midst of hip hop overall?

Holding our relations responsibility for their own shortcomings would be the more intelligent and wise choices...

We do need and I want us to seek to find common ground, not demonize hip hop, since gangsta rap is just the most obvious of its offshoots...

I.e., the Chris Rock parody, CB whatever, was an early reality check/wake up call, most obviously didn't and don't take all that seriously...

No...

It wasn't a great film...

But it's all real!

Word: Truth...

Wait a minute, so y'all waiting on the misguided to guide in the right direction? The focus should be on how entrenched our people's day to day lives are in this society and the effects of white supremecy.

I'm going to be real as all getout here and if anyone has a problem with me spittin' like it is then you will just continue havin' problems. Also this will probably be one of my longest posts on this forum, so bear with a brotha. First off look how things are set up. If you do not have currency you cannot eat, hell to have fishing and hunting permits you need currency. You need currency to purchase the fishing utensils or hunting apparatus to do so and if you don't and can make your own that is of consistent quality then you should have a market to earn currency as there are plenty of die-hard survivalists out there. If you want to counter with the growing and harvesting of fruits\vegetation... you still need currency for said land you are planting these items. Now that that is percolating in your consciousness I will continue with my point.

We as a people in this country are WAY behind on we need to be, and a d@mned near 700 year head start on the other side ain't helpin' thangs. The rules were developed and established without any REAL input by us except for roughly 1/14 of that timeframe. Point being we all are trying to survive under this system, yet we are only roughly 12% of this population. The system is Debt & Capitalism... (it's actually slavery in its own right, but that could be left to another convo)... think about the history, think about the system, and think about our situation under both.

I know I stated it would be one of my longer posts but no one likes a book unless it's published so I will try to condense my thoughts in this post and try to hit it home as best I can.

For plenty of years we been in this country and never had ish, workin' our @sses off for the other man, hoping for scraps while we watched and witnessed them livin' luxurious and controlling things. Even after we were set "free" we still did not have ish. Beyond that point there were other subliminal and psychological BS that was instituted that permeates even through today. Those effers did a hell of a job on us! All a lot of people are doing is trying to attain that "dream" they implanted in the heads of many. Sick and tired of scraps, some resorted to what they could, whether "righteous" or "wicked" all are living and participating on this system.

These rappers (I ain't gone say hip hop artists), at least they are just rappin' and not doin'. I'm not totally condonin' but you have to realize they are progressin' in their own right. Now what they are doing for the overall, I do not know as I do not spend a lot of my time studying a lot of others, that just ain't my thing.

Given the situation a lot of fathers and some mothers were taken from their children which led to a lot of children growing up dysfunctional and those dysfunctions manifested their way to our very day today. So as I do not have an answer to how to quell the majority of dysfunction, when I see an "It's easy, all we have to do is..." response it leaves me looking at people sideways, sorry, just bein' real. If it was easy, it would have been done already, it just would have and we know it. It seems that people try to tackle the totality instead of being tactical.

What do I mean by tactical? You control yourself, first and foremost. You can't steer a ship right if you ain't right, right? After that you steer your seed correctly with all of your heart and be wary of the first sentence of this paragraph as if your seed see you ain't right, they will see there are loopholes in your teachings. Then reach out through family and then branch from there. I am not going to get into the outside influences in this as that can lead to sequels to my already unpublished novel here. lol

Just to point relevance here, I grew up in a single parent household and had a mother that worked 14+ hours a day to make ends meet, yet still had the energy to discipline me and care for me. I did have time and "idle hands" growing up due to her situation and got into some thangs but in the end between her and my keeping my mind right got me to where I am today. I'm not perfect and have my flaws like most but at least I (at least I believe) have a decent head on my shoulders.

I guess this would have been a better face to face piece than a post. It probably seems like I'm sorta all over the place, hence why I do not post long posts on complex topics as it may not really envelop my total thought process on a subject.

OK, I think this is my official 2nd unplublished piece on this forum. lol

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back