Black People : Keita Unchained on Dec.28,2012

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
On December 28th, 2012 I will be speaking on Harambee radio for 2 hours from 9 p.m to 11 pm. My subject matter will be "Forgotten Black Realities". This will be a no holds barred show, meaning that I will be talking on the radio just as I might talk with a brother or sister on the streets...so yes, there will be what the uniformed calls profanity in my lecture. There will not be a subject that I will not touch on so I'm advising the sensitive not to listen because I'm going to be speaking some real ish!!!

I'm actually tired of these butter milk white people and knee shaking ninjas and their bull ish and if nothing else, this will be a lecture or show not to be missed !! There may be live call in's...I'm not sure at this point but they will probably announce it. Ain't gonna be no more old thinking and thoughts and I will be calling Mofo's out no matter who they are if they aren't working in the behalf of the rise of our Black nation of people throughout the diaspora!!! Be there or be square !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back