If You Love Cereal But Hate Milk Here's an Alternative

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I once had a college roommate from Germany She told me the Germans use orange juice instead of milk in their cereal. This is a great way to enjoy cold cereals that aren't laden with sugar or artificial sweetenerrs--Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, bran flakes, Corn Chex. I pour oj on raw Quaker oats. The wholesome taste of the oats is really good and the fiber really corrects plumbing issues. :D

Jaisolovely said:
Well I might but I dont like to waste food! There isnt a brand of oj that I really like; I rather drink apple juice than oj.

iHey jaisolovely,

If you already don't like oj this might not work for you. But maybe now you might think about trying something you do like as an alternative to milk.

Think about it. The first person who thought of mixing mashed up fruit with mashed up peanuts then spreading it on bread probably got a lot of yucks and ewees from his friends. But now a pbj sandwich is an American standard.

I challenged my taste buds to go beyond the shores of America. I found other people eat well or even better than we do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back