Black Men : I love you black men

I love you Black men too!!! This ain't just for the sisters to speak on. The Black men of old and today have always been a beacon of light and an example for myself to see, admire, respect, learn from and emulate within my own being. Long before I was a Black man I was only a little green sprout looking out into life and the world for reflections of my own potential reality. I thank the Ancestors that there have always been and always will be, Black men who have stood firm and strong as a sign of my own divine, intellectual, cultural and historical reality. Yes, I too love Black men, for if I did not, I could not possibly love myself!!!

MAAT HTP !!

Thant You black men, for persevering, surviving the horrid onslaught bearing on us. I love our fathers, ancestors for not giving up on our ways of love and inspiration. Thank you African queens for giving us our kings who have shown their love and devotion to us. My love for my brothers goes out to you as well. My we all prosper to a great new reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back